OT: ROFL

Chrisjd

• Members

This was posted the other day, and I said that they should have pushed on with the show. However, it sounded like one bird flew by and {censored} on him. From this article and a few others I've seen it looks like an entire flock of birds was sitting up above them and raining down {censored}. I think I might have quit too in that case.

• Members

Sadly, that is the concert venue I must attend if I want to see a big show in the summertime. It is the saddest POS ever built. It's in dire need of replacement. It's also the site of the big G 'n R disaster of "91. Google it (St. Louis Guns 'N Roses riot) if you've never seen it, it's a riot (literally). The place was just a couple of months old when it was pretty much destroyed that night. At least the pigeons know {censored} music when they hear it. I despise that band. They did everybody a favor by leaving early.

• Members

This was posted the other day, and I said that they should have pushed on with the show. However, it sounded like one bird flew by and {censored} on him. From this article and a few others I've seen it looks like an entire flock of birds was sitting up above them and raining down {censored}. I think I might have quit too in that case.

I would have had some roadie put up an umbrella or get a tarp...

Show must go on!

Archived