Boss GT-3 thrash clip

thefyn

• Members
very very very dark sounding to my ears. get your chubby nubs up to nyc sometime i want to write some music with you, we have similar styles.

I was there this year:

25112_385846929217_511579217_3669400_587

25112_385788544217_511579217_3668159_209

NYC taxi cab:

25112_385788794217_511579217_3668195_736

For a laugh I used nearly every mode of transport in one day:

Taxi, Boat, Underground, Bus and foot.

• Members

very very very dark sounding to my ears. get your chubby nubs up to nyc sometime i want to write some music with you, we have similar styles.

I seriouslly need my power amp for my new monitors. I am using these $20 Sony headphones. I play it through other systems and it sounds like black metal.

• Members

were those pics taken from queens or jersey?

I have no idea. I was being driven around by the Japanese engineer in the photo that now works in the NJ office. Great bloke. I stayed at his house when I visited Japan. (He's recently moved to the USA)

• Members
Sounds like an old school thrash recording!!! Cool.

It is 100% genuine old school thrash. :lol:

I wrote the riff in my first thrash band in the late 80s

Go here and click on song 3:

http://www.myspace.com/seasonsendthrash

You can hear the riff after the mellow intro. You can also hear the zoom on a strap (direct of course for her pleasure). haha

The drummer was 17, I was in my teens too when we recorded this demo.

• Members

I still have my old GT-3... I bought it off of my guitar teacher when I was in high school.. Unfortunately most of the patches were designed around two electrics I no longer have. I used that thing all over an industrial album I played on though... it really does have some good tones in there.

• Members

I still have my old GT-3... I bought it off of my guitar teacher when I was in high school.. Unfortunately most of the patches were designed around two electrics I no longer have. I used that thing all over an industrial album I played on though... it really does have some good tones in there.

Yep it is great for industrial for sure. If someone plays predominantly clean, the chorus, delays, eq etc are also pretty damn good.

Esp for $120

Archived