THE "What's for Dinner?" Thread! (Mods? Sticky? Please???)

LoopQuantum

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

View Post

Lamb rib chops, mashed potatoes, spinach with pancetta and pine nuts, and for dessert, Cinnamon and brown sugar ice cream with almond biscottis.

Yes, I made the ice cream and biscottis 100% from scratch too. Making ice cream is a blast.

378598_2944008005795_1429107487_33108775

390499_2809633566518_1429107487_33056837

Very nice bro. For Christmas dinner my mom and I teamed up. She made a garlic and herb crusted beef tenderloin, redskin smashed, creamed spinach with pancetta, and carrots with leeks. I made butter poached Maine lobster tails (8 oz), and a huge salad with; romaine, tomato, cucumber, carrots, apple, blue-berry infused craisens, mustachio-pistachios, feta and a homemade strawberry-balsamic vinaigrette.

{censored} was epic. cool.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by HottKarl

View Post

Old school. This is how you win over the hearts and minds of your crew in a fire station. Sometimes, eating healthy just ain't a priority. Chili dogs (w/spicy brats) and tots.....as good as it gets:

IMG00384-20110815-1145.jpg

Do you live alone or something?

cause 3 out 3 of your meals is some {censored} a stonner put together at 7/11 brought home and called dinner!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by dunning-kruger

View Post

Do you live alone or something?

cause 3 out 3 of your meals is some {censored} a stonner put together at 7/11 brought home and called dinner!

icon_lol.gif

Go {censored} yourself troll-c*nt. I'm married with 3 kids and work as a fireman. I could cook circles around you......

• Members

whats with all the name calling and such vulgarity.

so far im an asshole and a what a C&*&NT cause you eat horrible food, i like that {censored} to, and i was just asking.

Just cause you buy a {censored} load of crap you can deep fry and put in the microwave at COSTCO dosent mean your a good cook, so sorry if this C&*(T asshole insulted your pathetic AM/PM gasoline stop cooking skills

Im just being honest, someone take his kids away before there blood sugar reaches pure Gatarade levels!

• Members

View Post

so far im an asshole and a what a C&*&NT cause you eat horrible food, i like that {censored} to, and i was just asking.

Just cause you buy a {censored} load of crap you can deep fry and put in the microwave at COSTCO dosent mean your a good cook, so sorry if this C&*(T asshole insulted your pathetic AM/PM gasoline stop cooking skills

Im just being honest, someone take his kids away before there blood sugar reaches pure Gatarade levels!

I think you need therapy more than he needs cooking skills.

• Members

View Post

As far as I can tell, you're the one being vulgar and calling names...Just calling it how I see it. redface.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

I want to make ice cream. Do you use that machine that requires you to freeze the bowl for 24 hours or whatever? Seems that would be a pain to have to deal with. Does the ice cream actually set up well in there? Or do you have to freeze it for several hours after the machine does its thing?

Yes. I just keep the bowl in the freezer all the time. Works great!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

As far as I can tell, you're the one being vulgar and calling names...Just calling it how I see it. redface.gif

fawny i see what you did there.

the other guy edited the crap where he called me an asshole but HottCarl still called me a c%$##$NT

i tought you were a fire fighter man, arent you supposed to set the bar on ethics or something sorta like a Captain PLanet we all can look up too.

• Members

View Post

fawny i see what you did there.

the other guy edited the crap where he called me an asshole but HottCarl still called me a c%$##$NT

i tought you were a fire fighter man, arent you supposed to set the bar on ethics or something sorta like a Captain PLanet we all can look up too.

Dude...SHUT.THE.{censored}.UP.ALREADY!!!

All you are doing is going into every thread and trying to cause trouble. Either post something worthy of discussion or get lost. We really don't need or appreciate your drama around here. Especially in a thread about FOOD.

Good lord facepalm.gif

• Members

Dudes, stop replying to DK already. He's sitting at home, furiously masturbating at all of the attention he is getting, and we keep giving it to him.

As for DK, I call it like I see it....you take one post, out of many I have made in this thread, and insult it just to get a rise out of everyone. That makes you a c*nt, period. Me being a fireman doesn't change that fact. Whatever your expectations are of my profession are inconsequential when compared to your overall c*nt-uosity. Deal with it.

As for the chili-dogs, they were {censored}ing delicious. And icon_lol.gif at the FATBOY comment......only c*nts talk {censored} behind a keyboard. Guarantee you wouldn't have the sack to say anything like that to anyone's face in here, least of all me. Which, by the way, reaffirms your c*nt-liness.

• Members

And now he is PM-ing me:

you know.

you insulted me FIREMAN FATARSE, by calling me ****.

I just, antaganized you, and thats funny cause its really subjective to be antagonized by my words. You chose to be.

and then you insulted me.....you think your an ADULT or some{censored}? dont go around insulting people, you little bitch fireman, especially strangers.

your no longer an adult in my book and suck a fat cock.

Let me repeat what I told you....do not PM me again, understand?

• Members

you know.

you insulted me FIREMAN FATARSE i called you that after the fact you called me a me C***.

I just, antaganized you, and thats funny cause its really subjective to be antagonized by my words. You chose to be.

and then you insulted me.....you think your an ADULT or some{censored}? lol hahahhaha

dont go around insulting people, you little bish fireman, especially strangers.

your no longer an adult in my book and suck a fat cock. and according to yourself you a little C*** by your definition since you started insulting me.

enjoy CHEF GORDAN RAMSEY!

I think your taking it up the but a little to much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd8mCNDpL_w

• Members

View Post

you know.

you insulted me FIREMAN FATARSE i called you that after the fact you called me a me C***.

and then you insulted me.....you think your an ADULT or some{censored}? lol hahahhaha

your no longer an adult in my book and suck a fat cock. and according to yourself you a little C*** by your definition since you started insulting me.

If I was a mod, this would be the final straw.

I hope you enjoyed your time here, because I believe you are officially done posting here once a mod goes through and looks at your posts. thumb.gif

• Members

View Post

you know.

Child. wave.gif

Archived