My knife just fell off my desk and..

MattACaster

• Members

At least you didn't try to catch it. I used to work for a surgical instrument company that made trocars (the things that puncture holes in you so that a canula can go through for endoscopic surgery). I saw a guy nearly destroy himself by dropping and relfexively trying to catch a tray full of un-sheathed trocar blades. :eek:

• Members

At least you didn't try to catch it. I used to work for a surgical instrument company that made trocars (the things that puncture holes in you so that a canula can go through for endoscopic surgery). I saw a guy nearly destroy himself by dropping and relfexively trying to catch a tray full of un-sheathed trocar blades.
:eek:

No kidding!

I'm actually pretty good at catching falling thing too.

• Members

Yeah, I love Gerbers. This is my second. My last one got taken by TSA when I tried to get through the airport with it.
:facepalm:

You think that's bad, mofukkers took my shampoo and soap few weeks ago when I flew because it was "too heavy" to carry on. :facepalm: Yeah, gotta watch out for those 7oz bottles.

• Members

You think that's bad, mofukkers took my shampoo and soap few weeks ago when I flew because it was "too heavy" to carry on.
:facepalm:
Yeah, gotta watch out for those 7oz bottles.

Yeah, I've had that happen too. Never mind the 12 pound laptop thats in the backpack with it... :rolleyes:

• Members

Yeah, I've had that happen too. Never mind the 12 pound laptop thats in the backpack with it...
:rolleyes:

Lol exactly. Oh yeah, those extra 2oz of liquid are gonna make the plane dive into a tailspin; they know. Seen it happen.

• Members

I did that one time. My Kershaw fell off of my desk and I tried to stop it with my shoe so it wouldnt break the blade on the concrete. It scared the CRAP outta me when it buried the blade 3" into the sole of my shoe!:eek: Luckily I had my foot pointed the right way and it didnt get me. I dont try to stop them now if they fall:cop:

Archived