WOT: how do you lock a fridge

guitarbilly74

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Might it be easier to lock the kid up?

Otherwise you can get those handy dandy 2 piece lock things and put a lock on it.

Dammit...beer makes it hard to think.

Its 2 pieces, they attach to the fridge, you put a lock through the spot the lock goes... POOF its locked.

I think there may be laws against this though....

• Members
really?? why?? It's MY damn fridge
:mad::lol:

Well, certain people, like my wife, might be required to construe that as possibly abuse and/or neglect.

However, like most things that may not exactly be legal, local laws vary and hey, if nobody catches ya.......

Hmmmm, you could attach a loop to the wall and just right a taught chain or wire through the handle and pull it tight enough you couldn't open it without undoing the padlock.....

• Members

Why put a lock on the fridge. It's much more fun to chain up the kid with enough chain to let him get about 1' away from the fridge when he's stretching as hard as he can. Then, as he's cutting off the circulation to whichever appendage you decided to shackle him by you can walk to the fridge, open the door, and say "man, that left over lasagna sure looks good. Want some? SIIIIIIKE," and close the door.

• Members

Don't lock it. Randomly taint leftovers so that he will never be sure whether or not the leftovers are "good to go".....like for instance ice cream...let it soften than mix ipecac syrup in with it...voila problem solved. Just keep track of what you randomly taint and you'll be fine.

• Members
Why put a lock on the fridge. It's much more fun to chain up the kid with enough chain to let him get about 1' away from the fridge when he's stretching as hard as he can. Then, as he's cutting off the circulation to whichever appendage you decided to shackle him by you can walk to the fridge, open the door, and say "man, that left over lasagna sure looks good. Want some? SIIIIIIKE," and close the door.

you have experience in parenting, I see :thu:

• Members

Well, certain people, like my wife, might be required to construe that as possibly abuse and/or neglect.

However, like most things that may not exactly be legal, local laws vary and hey, if nobody catches ya.......

Hmmmm, you could attach a loop to the wall and just right a taught chain or wire through the handle and pull it tight enough you couldn't open it without undoing the padlock.....

what if I leave some lame ass ramen noodles and easy macs out? No one can say I tried starve the kid because he would have something to eat.

• Members
what if I leave some lame ass ramen noodles and easy macs out? No one can say I tried starve the kid because he would have something to eat.

I just consulted wifey and she said "what locked fridge I see plenty of food."

:thu:

• Members
That is one of the most disturbing ways to describe a deep-freeze ever.

:thu:

That actually happened in the neighborhood, a street away from my buddy like 15 years ago. The short long is that the mom was missing for like 10 years, and the daughter had a dream that she was in the freezer in the basement. She looked, and I guess you know what happened next.

The dad went to jail.

• Members

Don't lock it. Randomly taint leftovers so that he will never be sure whether or not the leftovers are "good to go".....like for instance ice cream...let it soften than mix ipecac syrup in with it...voila problem solved. Just keep track of what you randomly taint and you'll be fine.

you don't know my kid, he will eat it anyway then {censored} his brains out, which will ruin my night even more

• Members

Yeap, and insurgent detention. You should see what I can do with a dog, some water, and a human pyramid.

please share. Little {censored}er just took my kick ass Chinese noodles with butterfly shrimp and beef leftovers. If that's not insurgence, I don't know what is.

• Members
let me guess.. you're a single guy, no kids???
:lol:

he will open the {censored}in thing anyway
:facepalm:

Here's the genius part. The first couple weeks, actually keep whatever he doesn't eat in those containers, eventually he'll stop looking in em.

Archived