ot: x employer payed me 3k by accident....

YngwieReid

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Could you be a bigger wiener? You're backpedaling from a post that did not in any way suggest you were playing devil's advocate. Don't try that. Leave the thread, say you were wrong, whatever. But don't try that retroactive {censored}. That's called being a {censored}.

No, you want me to be wrong so you can feel justified and superior.

I played this thread...the answer is so {censored}ing obvious that I'm surprised anyone bit on it...but then again...:facepalm:

Some people in this thread are VERY dense, short-sighted, and narrow-minded.

• Members
You speak of karma like it's the law of gravity. Not everyone believes in that crap, but interesting thought: if it does exist, maybe the company's bad karma is here manifesting itself in the form of the OP. lol!

To each their own.

maybe it is.
So, if OP CONTACTS THE COMPANY, verifies it is not a mistake, and gets a written statement or admissable recording stating such, then karma falls in OP's favor, and he was still honest.
Sneaking around, acting like you don't have it til you get called on it is dishonest.

Still, I'm with izzy here. Will make sure not to enter into any transactions with you, dude. :cop:

• Members

They pay you to perform a job, which you are clearly not doing right now.

Being in IT, I have the whole "making sure the internet is working" bit. Even then...doesn't matter.

My job is performed above all expectations, and at the end of the year that's all they worry about. They don't pay me by the minute.

Being in IT, you can assess that the internet is working in a matter of keystrokes. You seem to spend a lot of time here for someone worried about time theft. Considering you work for a school district, it seems like you just documented some very clear info that would be very easy to send to your boss.

• Members

I played this thread...the answer is so {censored}ing obvious that I'm surprised anyone bit on it...but then again...
:facepalm:

obvious to someone with morals.
However, I deal with multiple people every day who have no value system at all and will screw anyone and everyone they can to try to "come out ahead". Such a person is very commonplace, and you're waist deep.

• Members

You are wrong, and dishonest to boot.

I played this thread...the answer is so {censored}ing obvious that I'm surprised anyone bit on it...but then again...

The only thing you played in this thread was yourself. Good luck making a transaction around here ever again. :wave:

Yes. I can name one.

• Members
My job is performed above all expectations, and at the end of the year that's all they worry about. They don't pay me by the minute.

Being in IT, you can assess that the internet is working in a matter of keystrokes. You seem to spend a lot of time here for someone worried about time theft. Considering you work for a school district, it seems like you just documented some very clear info that would be very easy to send to your boss.

I work for a school district? That's news to me.

Send away...**PLEASE** send it. I would love to have that conversation with my boss...that...works...at a school district.

• Members
You are wrong, and dishonest to boot.

The only thing you played in this thread was yourself. Good luck making a transaction around here ever again.
:wave:

Yes. I can name one.

Oh, what a threat. Not being able to sell {censored} on HC. OMFG.

I couldn't care less about selling {censored} here....or buying {censored} here for that matter.

• Members

Jenks, I'm gonna be nicer about this than some, but you're really digging a hole here. For benefit of the doubt, let's say you were just trolling to stir things up. Let's say you were actually playing devil's advocate for a minute. If that's the case (which I guess is possible), perhaps this thread is proof that you should never start a fire without a proper exit strategy. :cop:

Again, this would be giving you the benefit of the doubt, sir. :thu:

• Members

one thing this thread is helping me with is to know who NOT to deal with on this forum. Carry on.

No worries, I don't have anything I want to sell, nor you have anything I want to buy.

Even then, how does the situation in this thread apply to HC member sales....

It's not like you or I would send a check for $100 more for an item than what was agreed on.

And even then, I highly doubt anyone would seriously consider keeping it (and having no intention of giving it back)

• Members
Jenks, I'm gonna be nicer about this than some, but you're really digging a hole here. For benefit of the doubt, let's say you were just trolling to stir things up. Let's say you were actually playing devil's advocate for a minute. If that's the case (which I guess is possible), perhaps this thread is proof that you should never start a fire without a proper exit strategy.
:cop:

Again, this would be giving you the benefit of the doubt, sir.
:thu:

Exit strategy is to simply stop posting and walk away...but it's not reached critical mass yet. :)

• Members
Exit strategy is to simply stop posting and walk away...but it's not reached critical mass yet.
:)

Ok... your call. Like I said, I'm not out to make a fool of anyone, or to be a dick to anybody, but I feel the ground shaking. Tanks loaded with bantbombs. Big, burly, thor-like dudes wielding banthammerz, and Top Gun-Style F14 Tombantz heading this way....

Archived