Another JCA Band Practice clip

guitarbilly74

• Members

When I first heard the JCA 100, I had a feeling that it would be good for somebody with your style Billy. I remember hearing your clips with the legacy and this seems to bring out even more of your good playing.

Thanks for sharing, although I gotta be honest I wouldn't have minded if this was just an instrumental :o

• Members
When I first heard the JCA 100, I had a feeling that it would be good for somebody with your style Billy. I remember hearing your clips with the legacy and this seems to bring out even more of your good playing.

Thanks for sharing, although I gotta be honest I wouldn't have minded if this was just an instrumental
:o

Yes the Legacy is a cool amp, but this one is much better for what I do, it's tighter, clearer, more defined etc...

Honestly, I can't think of a single amp I'd like better, short of a 4k SLO. :)

hahahaha my buddy will get there with his singing, we just need to keep practicing :lol:

• Members
:love:

Sounds {censored}in' awesome, Bill!

I'm
totally
diggin' the song, too, although I can't say the vocals are exactly doin' it for me
:o
, but the tune itself ROCKS!

Damn you and your JCA GAS-generating clippage!
:mad:

Thanks man!!!

Yeah, we were considering getting a singer, but then we listened to Megadeth and got over it :lol:

And there's always Dylan... "inspiring people who can't sing to do it anyway since 1968" :lol:

• Members

Now this is the kind of amp demos I like better. In a band mix !!!

Unlike other video or audio of just the amp (which are cool), you did good to show how the amp stands out in a full band! That full band mix sound is what I am usually interested in instead of polished backing tracks and a guitar track stacked with 4 layers and panned everywhere. Good for recording, but they don't demo the basic sound of a live amp imo.

JCA should have you endorsing!!

Well done!! :thu:

• Members
Now this is the kind of amp demos I like better. In a band mix !!!

Unlike other video or audio of just the amp (which are cool), you did good to show how the amp stands out in a full band! That full band mix sound is what I am usually interested in instead of polished backing tracks and a guitar track stacked with 4 layers and panned everywhere. Good for recording, but they don't demo the basic sound of a live amp imo.

JCA should have you endorsing!!

Well done!!
:thu:

Thanks. :) I'd love to do an actual demo clip of this amp at home but my ADD gets in the way, so I decided to just record the band practices :lol:

• Members
Sounds great, good you have friends to start a band with, I just get stabbed in the back

Yeah, well the bass player/singer and I kind of got stabbed in the back on our last band too, so we decided to start this one and we found a drummer who is an awesome dude (great drummer too) and he's on the page page we are.

We're not pros or intend to be, we all have jobs, families and stuff and do this because we love to do it. So yeah, we're really happy and proud of what we're doing, even with the singing, my bud is stepping out of his comfort zone and trying to do it just so we can keep this between us and I definitely respect/support him for that.

I'm telling you, there is nothing better than practicing with your friends and then go out for beers with no drama, no pressure to "make it" no egos etc... I've done the professional musician thing in the past, worked in the gear industry for a decade and now, all I want is have fun and make music with my buddies. So I'm right where I want to be now :)

• Members

Funny the guitarist and female singer always said check your egos at the door, she was the Diva Bitch of the band, and the guitar was Hitler like. I make one mistake and he freaks out, the singer used me as her punching bag 90% of the time

Been there and dude, it's not worth it. Just find some cool guys you get along with well and stick with it. {censored} this diva {censored}, I have no patience... music is my hobby and passion and I certainly don't want to change it into being a chore/job

Archived