ITT: We Reminisce of the old days.

Gary Cohn

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Wow if this was a "You Nostalgia, You Lose" Thread, I'd be done for. This is almost depressing. I miss childhood right now haha.

Gundam_Wing_3.jpg

Contributing

I know the feeling. Kids now a days just didn't have the same atmosphere we did growing up (and a lot of us aren't even that old).

• Members
I had these ones too.

3410831392_6c688879b9_m.jpg

The aerial battles at my house were epic.
:cool:

Retrotechy%20Big%20Trak%202%20Image%201.

Damn, I loved that thing.
:love:

The year I got the two Starbirds was the coolest. My mom was friends with a bunch of people from Ringling Brothers Barnum Bailey Circus, and three clowns stayed at my house that Christmas Eve, since they had no family around.
:cool:

My god I am jealous (I still want the track thingy)

• Members

This was my first Concert, I was 10 and my dad took me for my Birthday.

Me too, it was 4 hours long and they played a lot of stuff from past albums. The show was spectacular. John Cougar Meelencamp opened for them in Pine Bluff Arkansas...1980...i was 10 too:D After that, Kiss kinda lost its allure for me:idk:

• Members
I had a few of the Shogun Warriors toys, the 1 1/2 to 2 foot plastic robots, and then the Godzilla that went with them.

This was one of my favorite toys:

http://www.bugeyedmonster.com/toys/starbird/

Me too, it was 4 hours long and they played a lot of stuff from past albums. The show was spectacular. John Cougar Meelencamp opened for them in Pine Bluff Arkansas...1980...i was 10 too:D After that, Kiss kinda lost its allure for me:idk:

Sweet, I don't know if you saw my other post but I had the Starbird Avenger and the Starbird Intruder (the black one with the fold up wings). They were some of my faves too. :thu:

• Members

94UDaYcUg68

xOisPiSCD7A

hdjL8WXjlGI

1jgE-lrfZ3k

7yeA7a0uS3A

bpjR5a7IXUU

hBKJ_sFjuww
^ No Macgyver (titled as "wonderman" in our country :lol:) today... NOOOOOOOO!!!.... oh, wait, they're showing the Love Boat. Cool.
m_wFEB4Oxlo
TV today just ain't what it used to be.

• Members

Streets of Rage FTW! The second part was even better than the first, third sucked ass. Those SEGA games were so great! Bast console eva! :thu:

These were time (and often money) suckers too:
virtua-fighter-1-saturn.jpg
mortal%20kombat-1.jpg
sim-city-2000.jpg

Nowadays the only computer games I tend to play are Minesweeper and Solitaire. :lol:

• Members
2265.jpg

sega-megadrive-streets-of-rage-pal.jpg

Ren-and-Stimpy-ren-and-stimpy-121955_626

6a00cd970d30ae4cd500fa968deaa50003-320pi

To name a few

Oh god...love all that stuff!

Though I still contend that the SATAM Sonic was the best Sonic cartoon ever....though in all fairness I havent really seen much of Sonic Underground. Sonic X had some moments too, especially later in the series. But still, I loved the characters, and storyline of the SATAM the best.

[YOUTUBE]G4jd0UWGPgY[/YOUTUBE]

And Ren & Stimpy...Rocko's Modern Life as well....both awesome cartoons that still I still enjoy as an adult (though, in all fairness, I watch A LOT of cartoons for a 30 year old guy). Angry Beavers was a good one too! :thu:

Ah, and Streets Of Rage....I used to stay up at my friends house all weekend long playing the {censored} outta that game, and quite a few others too. He had a Turbo Graphix 16, so Splatterhouse, Vigilante, and Bonks Adventure we're often time killers too.

Archived