Peavey amp guys lend me your knowledge...Classic Series

colejustesen

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's an awfully convenient excuse you've got there.

And straight up - if I wanted to ban you, I would have.
You've done plenty in this thread to warrant it, the least of which is getting into a discussion about a topic I, for one, find interesting and enjoy debating.

Really, I'm feeling more like banning you now, since you obviously lack the stones to A) support your arguments and B) are clearly using getting banned as a front for your lack of knowledge on the topic.

• Members

The Classics are really good amps. I've had my Classic 30 for about three years, and I've always been pretty happy with it (even though I'm thinking about selling it).

They're versatile, affordable for a US-made amp, and durable. In comparison with some of my friends' amps, the Classic 30 sounds better than a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, and is more reliable than a Dr. Z Maz 18.

• Members

Technically the Classic is not a true 2-channel amp. But for all practical purposes, it is. There is a big difference between tech specs and player's definitions and many companies use terms that are not exactly technically correct but give players a clearer idea of what the amp does. Nothing wrong with that.

If you REALLY want to be technical about it there are MANY amps shouldn't even be called an "all-tube" amps as they use diodes, ss driven fx loops and rectifiers in their audio path. However, for all practical purposes, they're tube amps.

From a player's perspective, the C50 will work as a 2-channel, tube amp. So that's what it is.

• Members

Yeah, you're obviously not into conflict, which is why you presented your argument in a logical fashion without resorting to insults, calmly debated without accusation or being demeaning, and then, once the debate had finished, stopped posting in the thread.

• Members

you are a mod/someone who can ban me

1. you are right

2.i am wrong

4. nothing i said (even the amp tech's statement) had any value

I know nothing. I have a C50 for 18 years or so. However, I don't really need a ban that much. It's not at the top of my grocery list ATM. :-)

• Moderators
you are making a lot of inferences, guy.

i'm not going to get into it with you man, but that guy has a point............some mods will ban someone for a disagreement.

perhaps you havent had that happen, and thats cool, but if you think youre somehow special or immune..............................good luck with that logic:thu:

Oh my god... did you really make an alt to agree with yourself, Groovetube? :facepalm:

Anyway sir, not only were you antagonistic with Six throughout this thread (for NO reason that I saw), but you ignored both me and KB's points here:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showpost.php?p=41059134&postcount=12

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showpost.php?p=41059279&postcount=13

and CONTINUED to insult an established member, not only that, the EXACT same member that originally attracted our attention to you.

Dude, this isn't a good fit for you. See ya.

Archived