Who needs an amp when youve got GuitarRig?

Night Dreamer

• Members

I caught you in your FX forum thread, but I'll say it again: your music is incredibly impressive, and this is coming from someone whos doing the same type of thing as you are (recording at home as a duo with another guy, trying to get a band together later on, super psyched, etc etc.)

If you have $500 and aren't too specific, check out an AC30VR. Constricted budgets suck, but for what you're looking for (slightly dirty cleans at high volume, pushed with an overdrive pedal), it's going to work incredibly well. Again man, great stuff and keep it up. I want to hear you do great things in the near future.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

a little bump here...

3121709801-1.jpg

We wanted to get some of our older stuff from our first "album/collection of songs" (whatever you want to call it) up on to our BandCamp page.

so we threw together a little album with our favorite songs from that album, plus a few songs that we recently recorded but didnt put on the new album.

so head on over to

http://newanimals.bandcamp.com/album/candy-yang-saves-the-world

and download the whole album for free! and if ya like it, check out our newest album "Out There"

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I only use GR4 when I want to mess with the effects or just want to noodle at lower volumes.. I also discovered VST's and im now experimenting with using them with Reaper:facepalm:.. So.. Im late to the show...Hell.. I always just used the standalone GR4...never really gave it much thought until recently.. by accident really

GR 4 is overly sensitive and not as dynamic as my Randall though... Could just be my interface on my PC i'm thinking

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived