The amp that cured my GAS, which amp cured yours?

tetaJ

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

None of my amps cured my gas, none are perfect. Even the JMP is kind of a Frankenstein. What cured my gas is realizing I play loud distorted music and I don't need to act like some cork-sniffing concert violinist picking out a $200,000 handmade instrument and just accept what I have, because I have more than enough.

• Members

Mark iv

I been a uberschall user for many years and its my fav amp but it isnt versatile as i need it to be, so as long as i play guitar i will own a uber but i will also be forced to own another amp for the other tones i like.

So i always gassed for other amps to go with my uber and the amp that ended my gas was the MARK IV, i really love that amp and i wished i got one sooner than this year, its the tone i had in my head for years, the cleans are great and it can do alot.

• Members

Randall / Egnater modular {censored}.... I'm occasionally/was a module 'ho but not so much these days.

This (Randall), with module-mania...

The most affordable way (for me) to emulate any amp I would want.

I can't afford GAS, so I settle for GAN...

• Members

It would be my Ampeg.

I sort of know what I want to sound. I hated myself for selling the VTM 60, but getting the car fixed was more important, and I'll probably find it again on cl because n00bs have no idea what great of an amp that is.

I just need about two more to round up my search for my tone.

Archived