North Korea dun goofed

Dead Star

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

S Korea "admits" it was an accident and it was only a routine testing that did not aim at N Korea. N Korea being N Korea took it very seriously and thought it was an all out war.

Gotcha. I've gotta say if someone was lobbing explosives at me, I would think it's all out war too. Can't really fault NK here unless I'm misunderstanding something. They're still psychos, but this looks to be SK's fail whale.

• Members

Gotcha. I've gotta say if someone was lobbing explosives at me, I would think it's all out war too. Can't really fault NK here unless I'm misunderstanding something. They're still psychos, but this looks to be SK's fail whale.

Not really look at the map in my post above there where on the other side of the island.

Also when I was living near Tokyo N.Korea filed missiles over us all the time, you would see am the US F18's flying around all the time. (I lived near Atsugi NAF)

• Members

correction i just saw it on the news.

SOUTH KOREA BEGAN THE SHELLING. they just admited it.

I already posted it above.

But here's the summary that I got from the article...

"The South Korean military had been carrying out an exercise near Yeonpyeong island, and the North accused the South of opening the hostilities - something Seoul denies. The South says North Korean shells started falling in the waters off the island at 1434 local time (0534 GMT) on Tuesday."

• Members

This really pisses me off even more so that my wife and son are not so far from there, even though they are in Japan they are closer to Soul than Tokyo.

I think the UN should send in an assassination team and take out all the command of that country now, they do not deserve to live.

On another note my mother in law knew a lady from her town who was kidnapped by the N. Koreans and still has not been seen even though they admit they have her.

They used to send small submarines to the coast of Japan and kidnap people.

Screw N.Korea kill every one in charge.

Yeah, I'm sure that plans already been drawn up and stashed aside for future situations. Doesn't mean that the opportune time will ever present itself, but don't worry, it's on the options list.

• Members

Stories like this are why men decide to fly with the Eagles and protect the world's innocent.

who exactly protects the worlds innocents???

Want to hear a story how things are really {censored}ed up and they keep telling you lies???

I have a {censored}ing story of how the US wants another country to build a hospital for 500,000 Haitians with aids and in the process the doctors of that country have to learn creole too.

What do you call that?

• Members

The most dangerous people are the ones with nothing to lose, and NK has nothing but a desolate wasteland of repression and prison camps. Kim Jong-il is about to die and probably wouldn't mind taking a few hundred thousand with him in a nuclear blast.

It's amazing to me that we invade Iraq on the grounds of weapons of mass destruction and there are nutcases like Kim Jong-il openly running around with nukes and hundreds of concentration camps and nothing is done. He and his son need to be put down like rabid dogs.

a lot of money was stolen in Iraq to certain people and families and then they shot them and called them terrorists

• Members

Did nobody read the OP's link? The original article states that the South fired first.

North Korea's official media late Tuesday said South Korea's military fired artillery into water on the North's side of the maritime border while conducting a drill, and that in response it fired the artillery at Yeonpyeong.

I agree that it is an over reaction on the North's part though.

And for those yelling 'nuke 'em' etc. That reminds me of the posts that were seen before the Afghan invasion. That's a very dangerous (and chidish) option. Does anybody still believe that there were WMD's in Iraq?

• Members
Does anybody still believe that there were WMD's in Iraq?

Well, according to the UN Weapons Inspectors reports after the first Gulf War, there was, but because of the ineptitude of the UN at enforcing its own sanctions for 12 years, they managed to either bury them or sell them off to Pakistan or Syria.

If you honestly believe they NEVER had them, you're not a very adept student of history.

Here's a link to a little chart detailing their use by Iraq during the 80s-1991:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#Chemical_weapon_attacks

I can also post pictures of their results if you'd like. :wave:

• Members

UN Weapons Inspectors reports there were no weapons.

they even had a program changing rifles for food.

Stop spreading bull{censored} and lies, {censored}ing Cheney and Bush and the other thieves made a {censored}ing steal there.

I even knew a reporter who got killed because he was talking about 50K million that the Armed forces where taking outside of Iraq in cash and i also met a {censored}ing Marine in the DR selling Portable air conditioning systems, defibrillators and satellite dishes for tv down there.

When i asked him because he didn't have any papers and he was trying to sell the defibrillators to the Medical Center where my father is one of the founders, he had to tell the truth, they were stolen in Iraq.

We didn't buy the {censored}ing things but i know a guy who bought the satellite dishes from this MF and used them in his business and sold them to his clients.

{censored} all the mother{censored}ing lies, 109K innocent kids, mothers, etc just because of greedy mother{censored}ers.

BY the way, Mr Clinton just said in La Romana while playing golf that he understands now that all he did in Haiti trying to dictate his "neoliberal Capitalism" there was wrong and that he knows that he destroyed what was left in that country.

No one does {censored}. North Americans seem to be blind when it comes to auto criticism

Archived