This effed up or is it just me???

zeusecho

• Members

Posted on Facebook- "I don't just train to look good, I train to make you look bad! Everyone pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn!!!"

So this chick I know posts this on Facebook (not that I spend any time on Facebook, my wife told me she did it) but it just seems like a really {censored}ed up thing to say. She's a personal trainer too. I know it's not just a joke because she's posted the same thing before.

Just seems like a really {censored}ed up attitude. :facepalm:

• Members

It seems like people like that ^^ started coming out of the woodwork when that Jersey Shore {censored} came on...like an alarm bell going off in society telling everyone it's alright to act like a complete troglodite in hopes of damning humanty's advancement by a couple hundred years.

• Members

It seems like people like that ^^ started coming out of the woodwork when that Jersey Shore {censored} came on...like an alarm bell going off in society telling everyone it's alright to act like a complete troglodite in hopes of damning humanty's advancement by a couple hundred years.

Well said, something about facebook itself brings out the stupidity in people as well. Some of the most retarded {censored} ever typed has been posted on facebook walls.

• Members

I can't stand when people post that kind of crap or use FB like a twitter acct.

So many people are like this {censored} today. The girls and dudes are just as narcissistic... its getting pathetic!

We're a society of fads and that makes things even more pathetic imo. I love when I hear I don't conform to this or that, yet a dude says hey see my ink.. or another says omg I benched 300lbs today. They wait for their friends to acknowledge this {censored} in hopes of their next narcissistic post they already prepared. Thanks to reality shows, most young people want to be or inadvertently end up being just like those {censored} wads on scripted tv. We ask why we fail so hard sometimes?

• Members

Posted on Facebook- "I don't just train to look good, I train to make you look bad! Everyone pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn!!!"

So this chick I know posts this on Facebook (not that I spend any time on Facebook, my wife told me she did it) but it just seems like a really {censored}ed up thing to say. She's a personal trainer too. I know it's not just a joke because she's posted the same thing before.

Just seems like a really {censored}ed up attitude.
:facepalm:

Yeah, I can't seem to care about being jealous over that.

• Members

Just seems like a really {censored}ed up attitude.
:facepalm:

If she's a personal trainer, she's probably saying that for marketing purposes. Not a good approach IMO, but I've seen other trainers do it. Really though, who cares? There are millions of narcissistic people out there. You can't let it bother you.

• Members
If she's a personal trainer, she's probably saying that for marketing purposes. Not a good approach IMO, but I've seen other trainers do it. Really though, who cares? There are millions of narcissistic people out there. You can't let it bother you.

I hear ya dude...it doesn't bother me...it was more like WOW/WTF :facepalm:

• Members

Why do you even give a {censored}?

Someone who is inconsequential to your life said something you don't agree with.

Liek zomgz, br0!?!?

She's married to by brother in law...that's the only reason I give a {censored}. I was just curious about what other people thought about a statement like that. What's the big deal?

Archived