Any guys into Hookers?

Kesa

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a friend, who is married, who pays a hooker once a month or so to let him jack off on her face. No real contact, he just wants the money shot because his wife will not let him
:lol:

lol, wtf?! I understand cheating on your woman if she's not giving you the poon, but because she's not letting you give her the money shot? Splooging on a chick's face is super sweet, but it's more of a cherry-on-top sort of deal; great, but not really all that necessary. Your boy's got problems! :lol:

• Members

lol, wtf?! I understand cheating on your woman if she's not giving you the poon, but because she's not letting you give her the money shot? Splooging on a chick's face is super sweet, but it's more of a cherry-on-top sort of deal; great, but not really all that necessary. Your boy's got problems!

Problems? His boy's got SOLUTIONS!

• Members

paying for sex is weak sauce ,way beyond me how u can have sex with someone without having any emotional bond with that person. Hookers are very sad soulless individuals who value money over their self worth and integrity,there's no way i would even give a stripper money never mind a slut prostitute with all manner of diseases.

• Members

Never had or wanted a hooker. Never paid for sex, never even been to a strip joint. Never needed to
:cop:
I haz game. Or... I did before I started posting on this forum
:facepalm:

I've been to three strip clubs.

First time, I was 18, I learned that black girls really are pink on the inside, and another girl was in college and was working for the tuition. I told her she could live with me and I'll pay her way and we could fuck for rent...and she said no. I was also pretty smashed (I got drunk before since this place didn't have alcohol), but she was a hottie. Black girl wasn't THAT hot, but good enough to satisfy my curiousity...she fingered herself inches from my face. Nice and nasty!

Second place and 12 years later, total seedy place, this is where the strippers go after they've been at it too long - lol. Asian girl offered to blow me in the back room, told her to hook up with my friend (who told me this place was good) - he got a lap dance with her and she offered to take him outside...he said no...and laughed at her.

Third place (same night) was filled with 8's, 9's and a few 10's. The 10's would be on the floor 10 seconds and back to a private room. $300 for 30 minute private room? Got a lap dance from an 8, and while that was going I told her I was gay and I was here with a friend that doesn't know, but thought she was pretty and smelled nice. Must have hit a button, because she ground my junk a LOT harder after that. LOL...and no...I'm not gay.

• Members

1) Go to party

2) Meet lady

3) Get drunk with lady

4) ...

5) Profit

It's really that easy.

Drunk sex never as good as sober sex then wake up with lady, beer goggles removed, feel rather awkward have nothing to say try and get her out as quick as possible in a taxi ,wonder about your sexual hygiene etc etcthen meet her rather uncomfortable again in your local bar and feel paranoid that your friends don't catch on.

ps any of that ring a bell?

• Members

I've been to three strip clubs.

First time, I was 18, I learned that black girls really are pink on the inside, and another girl was in college and was working for the tuition. I told her she could live with me and I'll pay her way and we could fuck for rent...and she said no. I was also pretty smashed (I got drunk before since this place didn't have alcohol), but she was a hottie.
Black girl
wasn't THAT hot, but good enough to satisfy my curiousity...she fingered herself inches from my face. Nice and nasty!

Second place and 12 years later, total seedy place, this is where the strippers go after they've been at it too long - lol.
Asian
girl offered to blow me in the back room, told her to hook up with my friend (who told me this place was good) - he got a lap dance with her and she offered to take him outside...he said no...and laughed at her.

Third place (same night) was filled with 8's, 9's and a few 10's. The 10's would be on the floor 10 seconds and back to a private room. $300 for 30 minute private room? Got a lap dance from an 8, and while that was going I told her I was gay and I was here with a friend that doesn't know, but thought she was pretty and smelled nice. Must have hit a button, because she ground my junk a LOT harder after that. LOL...and no...I'm not gay.

I'm glad you described them, because that was REALLY important to the story! :lol:

Also, what was the nationality of the girl you offered to live with you? You left that out. :lol:

• Members

I'm glad you described them, because that was REALLY important to the story!

Also, what was the nationality of the girl you offered to live with you? You left that out.

The most common type in the US. Actually, for the first one, it was important to the story. The second one I could have omitted...but so what?

I remember my grandparents referring to black people as "colored" - and they didn't mean it in a negative way - something like "A colored man came in today and bought 6 bussells of squash from me today - I gave him another bussell for free and asked him to come back and buy some more next week"

Descriptions of people help people relate to the story.

• Members

I did, once. I like to experience everything. Tagging a hooker was on my bucket list. Sue me.

I went to buy a used tele copy, guy told me to meet him at a motel where he was staying. I showed with about $200, and the guitar was jacked so I talked him down to $80. On my way out i was approached by an attractive young latino girl and asked if I wanted to "spend some time with her". So I said {censored} it, ok, should be good story.

I walked in and she had sanitary products everywhere, and laid out some ground rules to keep everything super clean and make sure no important skin actually touched. So I was at least comforted by the fact that she was a clean hooker. We did our business, and she cleaned me up very professional like, I payed her $80, and left. Telecaster copy and a nut for $160, not bad I thought.

Was it my proudest moment? No

Would I do it again? No

But it was fun and now I can say I at least tried it. I get tested once a year, and I still have my cleanliness. No harm, no foul.

Cheers

• Members

man i hate to admit it,i was are still hooked on the whole picking up a whore thing!!! a few years ago,during a {censored}in hott ass summer,i picked up a NICE,YOUNG TENDERONI, and decided to go down on her a while,i was a sweating my arse off,and after a loooong while,we were done, i got into the drivers side of my van,went to a local Mc donalds, went inside to order,an the employee looked at me with panic,and i walked into the restroom to take a piss, looked into the mirror,and SAW THEE MOST DRIED UP BLOOD,covered my face,neck,chest+hair, i thought she was a lil wet when i was pleasuring HER!!! I {censored}ING RAN HOME and {censored}ing would not leave the shower for hours!!! remember it was a HUMID+HOT,STICKEY NITE,and we were in the back of my 1980s restored conversion van!!!! remember to always ask if she is,well you know,that time o the month!!!

Archived