SOOOO I just bought a 5153, GC, 12 months no interest, what else to buy!?!?

guitarist17

• Members

Should I go ahead and buy that Engl Blackmore thats staring at me as well ya think??? Me with a $4000 Guitar center no interest for 12 months credit card was NOT my best idea.... :facepalm::p:mad::love::confused:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Members

Merely because you can spend up to 4k probably doesn't mean you should. Especially since those no interest cards are great, but if you don't pay it off they hit you with ALLLLLL the interest. Dunno if that's how GC's works, but keep that in mind.

Why not pay off half the 5153 before buying anything else? I mean, it sorta looks like you have some nice stuff already. Debt has a tendency of piling up. :idk:

*This is all said without knowledge of income, financial status etc.*

• Members

No. Do not put anything else on that card til you have paid off the amp you have just purchased.

That way, you'll know if you are able to keep up the payments you need to make to avoid the interest.

If you can, and feel confident your financial situation will not change for the worse, THEN buy something else with it.

Yeah, I know, it's fun to think about what else you can buy. What's not fun is actually paying for it.

• Members

For the love of god...don't be irresponsible with a credit card!

Next month your car will {censored} up....or your house will fall in a sinkhole which insurance doesn't cover, etc....Then you'll be wishing you had a lighter load for monthly payments.

Between my 2 credit cards I have a $40k line of credit....I have nothing on my cards right now..and Believe me It can be tempting.

• Members

sigh...you guys are right....But damn, it IS tempting!

My regular credit card has a 10k limit, and i dont touch it, except for emergencies, but this no interest for 12 months with a GUITAR center credit card thing is making me GAS like I've never GASed before! :D :D :D

Archived