OT: I was born too early. I had to work at getting any.

thermionic geek

• Members

"Failing at Life" is a little strong isn't it? I thought to fail at life meant that you are dead, or at least not happy with your life. There are plenty of married guys with great paying jobs who are failing at life because they work 80 hours a week and never see their kids. Lots of people fail due to insane debt. I guess people that get arrested alot are failing too. I mean unless you just really like jail. :cop: I mean anal rape.:cop:

• Members

If women were more fully in charge of how their relationships transpired, we'd be seeing, on average, more impressive wooing efforts, longer relationships, fewer premarital sexual partners, shorter cohabitations, and more marrying going on. Instead, according to the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health (which collects data well into adulthood), none of these things is occurring. Not one. The terms of contemporary sexual relationships favor men and what they want in relationships, not just despite the fact that what they have to offer has diminished, but in part because of it. And it's all thanks to supply and demand.

Respect the cawk :rawk:

But I gotta say, that whole paragraph is a load of {censored}. By definition, women are involved with just as many {censored} buddy relationships as men (not counting erm... those on other teams). Do they seriously think they can prove that women are only in those types of arrangements because they can't get a guy to pop a ring on her finger after 3 dates? Yeah right...

• Members

Hang on...this is an entire article stating that young men get laid (despite being losers)? Really? Guys in that age range are more likely to be physically attractive, and when it comes to getting laid that is all it takes. I mean here's the thing...women are just like us...they're turned on by a good looking guy. If you don't have looks then you can replace it with money, humor or intelligence, but nothing works like good looks. I'm still confused as to why this warranted an article.

Archived