Is it chicks nowadays or the jeans giving them that flat ass look?

Fusion1

• Members

I don't remember in the 80s or 90s the average chicks having asses like these 2 extremes. I am almost thinking it is the jeans but still a hot girl should be able to rock whatever current fashion trend is as still look hot.

Here's some examples of the notorious flat ass. I'm guessing some of them is the chick but some look like it's the jeans doing it. Do chicks WANT this look?

03.jpg

hot-teen-ass-jeans-young-blond-smile.jpg

miley-cyrus-rumer-willis-ass-id-these-je

Found this pic in what can be interpreted as they are actually GOING for this look?

fid2.jpg

On the flip side: is it the chick or is it the jeans that give them an unnatural bubble butt like Kim Kardashian? Seems like one extreme or the other and either one isn't particularly attractive. I'd side for the bubble butt more but only if it is not a fat ass like Kardashian.

kim-kardashians-curves-in-skinny-jeans-3

puerto-rican-bubble-butt-jeans.jpg

0.jpg

The above could be in the nice category but still I wonder if this is the chick's natural ass or the jeans?

And then finally these next pics are chicks that may fit in the bubble butt category but for some reason they look natural and sexy, which begs to ask is it the jeans or the chick?

ass-in-jeans.jpg

ines_sainz-cakes-lmao.jpg10jv.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sheik Yourbouti, your avatar displays at least one chick with a perfect ass and I'm assuming the other one is nice as well. Care to guess what category they would fit in if they were wearing jeans? I doubt they would look like flat asses and probably not a Kim Kardashian butt implant ass either.

• Members

Sheik Yourbouti, your avatar displays at least one chick with a perfect ass and I'm assuming the other one is nice as well. Care to guess what category they would fit in if they were wearing jeans? I doubt they would look like flat asses and probably not a Kim Kardashian butt implant ass either.

Sheik_Yerbouti Inc., only endorses, displays and supports the very finest in perfect, heart-shaped, healthy female posteriors. Bubble butts are the sole parcel of our subsidiary, Ghetto_Bouti Inc., and we do not support, endorse or trade in Noassitol whatsoever, as we find it fundamentally offensive and counter-productive to our mission statement of providing only the highest-quality, freshest female turd-choppers to our constituency.

• Members

Sheik_Yerbouti Inc., only endorses, displays and supports the very finest in perfect, heart-shaped, healthy female posteriors. Bubble butts are the sole parcel of our subsidiary, Ghetto_Bouti Inc., and we do not support, endorse or trade in Noassitol whatsoever, as we find it fundamentally offensive and counter-productive to our mission statement of providing only the highest-quality, freshest female turd-choppers to our constituency.

{censored}ing win

• Members

So after reading guitarzans response in post #10 I still am mystified if it is the jeans that give that flat ass look, what their motive is (jean manufacturers, clothing designers) because chicks usually want a more round ass but not a fat ass. Care to splain dat one people?

• Members

And the Lord did add... "Suffer unto me, even dat flattest ass, that I may hit it like the fist of an angry... Me."

..and thus, he smote said ass with great vengeance and great strength!

• Members

So after reading guitarzans response in post #10 I still am mystified if it is the jeans that give that flat ass look, what their motive is (jean manufacturers, clothing designers) because chicks usually want a more round ass but not a fat ass. Care to splain dat one people?

Well, I think the case is the shape/flexibility/size of the jeans. She has pretty big hips, and REAL big thighs as she is a personal trainer and is constantly in the gym/running/etc. Legs are mostly muscle, where as the ass is a natural fat-reserve. When the jeans gets pulled tight on the legs, it will pull tight on the ass, flattening the layer of fat around it.

Just logic speaking, I might be wrong?

• Members

I dig Kardashian's ass, BTW.

I love some meat on the buttocks.

I'd eat her if she came up to me looking like she does in that pic.

"The police find no traces of Ms. Kardashian, after being missing for two days"

:D

• Members

drunkgirlskissing.jpg

These would be natural lookinbg asses if they were actually IN jeans. Looks good either way but you could tell they wouldn't have the case of "noassitol" or "flabby ass ghetto booty syndrome" if they put on some jeans

• Members

I dig Kardashian's ass, BTW.

I love some meat on the buttocks.

I'd eat her if she came up to me looking like she does in that pic.

"The police find no traces of Ms. Kardashian, after being missing for two days"

:D

Really? If you take away Kardashian's pretty face and nice chest, all you are left with is a fat chicks legs and ass.

20080616-kim-kardashian-HEADER.jpg

If you find this sexy, then you are more man than I.

I don't see much difference between that and this:

big-fat-bbw-ass.jpg

fat-butt.jpg

• Members

I don't know, the girlfriends booty looks pretty bangin' in this picture, definitely not as good as it looks without the skin-tight jeans though.

180881_10150089557559360_515384359_58019

Yeah your gf is banging and you can see she does have a nice shape. It's definitely the jeans in this as you see it flattening out her butt. Also the back pockets are below the butt cheeks which add to the (Sheikyourbouti's trademarked term) "Noassitol" look.

• Members

And the Lord did add... "Suffer unto me, even dat flattest ass, that I may hit it like the fist of an angry... Me."

Sheik,...do you know how many times I stare at that ass in your avatar and imagine myself defiling it numerous different ways? Well,...pretty much every time I read on of your posts,....and well,..........that's a lot of times throughout the day. If I masturbated each time I'd die of dehydration.

• Members

Really? If you take away Kardashian's pretty face and nice chest, all you are left with is a fat chicks legs and ass.

20080616-kim-kardashian-HEADER.jpg

If you find this sexy, then you are more man than I.

I don't see much difference between that and this:

big-fat-bbw-ass.jpg
fat-butt.jpg

To each his own, I consider them very different. The biggest difference is probably in front.

The gal in the red undies looks like she has a flabby gut.

If you look at this:

kim-kardashian-bikini-14.jpg

Look at the "love handle" area. Kim has a big butt, but a big butt combined with a fairly flat stomach is good in my eyes. A big butt combined with gigantic love handles and a wobbly gut isn't cool :)

But to each his own, bro. Everyone should get some, and with different tastes, everyone does :D

Archived