Look At What I just Put On Lay-A-Way!!!!

Oblivion DC

• Members

I really like those, actually. I've oft thought about adding a Kubicki or Steinie to the arsenal.

I've been looking at it for over a year and been waffling back and forth almost the whole time. I've finally been able to pull a few bucks together for the down payment and just couldn't wait anymore. And now I'm looking at an SWR bass rig with a 410 Eden cab... I can't believe I've got bass gas. :facepalm:

• Members

I've been looking at it for over a year and been waffling back and forth almost the whole time. I've finally been able to pull a few bucks together for the down payment and just couldn't wait anymore. And now I'm looking at an SWR bass rig with a 410 Eden cab... I can't believe I've got bass gas.
:facepalm:

Well you definitely could do worse haha. Those really are underrated axes and retain their value very well. They play and sound very focused and immediate which is great I think. Stu Hamm played one forever before he got his Fender sig.

• Members

The guy from Kajagoogoo is a great bass player.

I've been paying more and more attention to bass lines the last few weeks and I've heard some really cool stuff from some of the most unexpected sources. I'll give the Kajagoogoo catalog a listen, but I may have to hear them on youtube.

• Members

I've been paying more and more attention to bass lines the last few weeks and I've heard some really cool stuff from some of the most unexpected sources. I'll give the Kajagoogoo catalog a listen, but I may have to hear them on youtube.

The guy from Kajagoogoo is better known as a session bassist these days...I don't know if Kajagoogoo themselves are gonna lift your skirt bass-wise.

• Members
I must be the loner who thinks that looks like dog{censored}
:lol:
Obviously different strokes for different folks, but that is just strange looking...
:lol:

Good luck man! Bass is very fun!

Don't be scared. If you hold it right it'll tickle your taint while you play. :o

Archived