Hi my name is Kyle... And I have a problem.

-Assy-

• Members

anyone going to Chipotle and comparing it to a taqueria is a dip{censored}.

I don't go to an Italian food joint and bitch when they don't serve authentic Sesame Chicken.

Parah Salin is pretty retarded, so that makes sense. I'm really curious how he manages to breathe, with his head so far up his ass.

if I want taqueria tacos I go to some {censored}hole roach coach thing. If I want *Chipotle*, I go to Chipotle. {censored} ain't hard, son.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

and btw, after this thread I did go to Chipotle last night, and like ZTevin said the all Mexican crew hooked me the hell up. This was $7 and included steak and 2 avocados worth of guac
:love:

0eb4d669.jpg

Dude YES :love: For real, the all messican crews know what's up...I went there for lunch today :lol::facepalm:

• Members

You {censored}ing assholes don't seem to understand that you cannot compare a FAST FOOD RESTAURANT to a sit down mexican authentic place.

I'm not trying to compare Mcdonalds to a fine sit down restaurant/grill.

People that are doing this are just looking for a reason to bitch about someone elses opinion, and I say, suck my ass
:thu:

u mad?

These Mexican places I'm talking about are hole in the wall {censored}holes but they have awesome food. None of them are what I'd categorize as sit down at all. If anything they're cheaper and faster than Chipootle. Sorry but I'll stick with my real Mexican versus your generic burritos.

• Members
Last night was a very very bad night. It ended with me peeing on my RA's door. I didn't remember, but luckily my roommate took video of it all
:facepalm:

HAHAHAHA I love peeing on things. I peed on some girl in richmond as she was passing by me on the sidewalk when I was hammered. Richmond is like the Vegas of Virginia. Gross, and if you are white, you can do anything you want with no legal consequences.

• Members

u mad?

These Mexican places I'm talking about are hole in the wall {censored}holes but they have awesome food. None of them are what I'd categorize as sit down at all. If anything they're cheaper and faster than Chipootle. Sorry but I'll stick with my real Mexican versus your generic burritos.

again, apples to oranges, dip{censored}. I hope you get dysenteriae and worms.

• Members

machismos in VA was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better, but i think they sold out to some new owners, prolly sucks now. chipotle is rad though. they just need to improve their rice. SAFFRON, NUCKA, SAFFRON!!!!

{censored} yes! I think they moved it after all that Lightrail {censored} fux0r3d up the neighborhood. I haven't been there since you were there though.

• Members

HAHAHAHA I love peeing on things.
I peed on some girl in richmond as she was passing by me on the sidewalk when I was hammered.
Richmond is like the Vegas of Virginia. Gross, and if you are white, you can do anything you want with no legal consequences.

How many times are you going to mention this story? :lol: I think I've heard it each week for the past 3 weeks :lol:

• Members
How many times are you going to mention this story?
:lol:
I think I've heard it each week for the past 3 weeks
:lol:

Same answer I give my friends when they ask my why I talk about my genitals, farts, and asshole so much.

I will stop talking about it when you {censored}ers stop laughing at it. Once it isn't funny, then I move on.

• Members

HAHAHAHA I love peeing on things. I peed on some girl in richmond as she was passing by me on the sidewalk when I was hammered. Richmond is like the Vegas of Virginia. Gross, and if you are white, you can do anything you want with no legal consequences.

hahahahaha, sounds like a fun town. My school is in a true college town, there is nothing here, so it usually ends up with trouble of some sort

• Members

hahahahaha, sounds like a fun town. My school is in a true college town, there is nothing here, so it usually ends up with trouble of some sort

Richmond has two colleges and a community college in it. High homeless rate. HIGH drug usage. 80% African American. You can guess what cops are looking for at night. I am white, walking around town in a business suit with my fellow government employees, drinking 40's, with a PBR can in each of my pockets. Leaving a wake of destruction in our paths. We didnt afraid of anything that night.

Archived