OT: Nickelback...

Dead Star

• Members

So I've been listening to Nickelback lately, and I have come to the conclusion that they are musical geniuses.

Hear me out. The chord progression in 'Rockstar' is so unexpected. I was sure it was going to go one direction, but it just goes another. It's so strange.

I'm sure I'm going to get tons of {censored} for this, but it's the truth. Nickelback {censored}ing rocks. There is no if, and or but about it.

The singers voice... My god... It's like the heavens gaped open, and this wonderful little sucker popped out. It's like a fine merlot.

_________

Well that's about it. I just thought I'd share my opinion

• Members

They are about catchy radio songs and have succeeded. I don't hate on em. They make millions doing what they love and I'd trade places with them in a heartbeat.

This. There are more than a few tunes also that if you took out all the vox and just played the tune and posted it here (and ppl didn't know they were NB tunes), would get much love.

Plus Mike plays Spector and gets awesome toanez so I just turn up the bass to drown out Chad singing and I'm halfway there. :lol:

• Members

Archived