Borderlands win!

MattACaster

• Members
Its still down, right? I can't even create a stupid account.
:(
Not a good introduction to the PS3 for me.

Well I just got mine hooked up to the internet. Roommate had Xbox Live, so any online gaming was done there. But yeah, I'm in the same boat...went to sign up for my account, and kept encountering some error message that starts with an 811 somethingorother. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Members
Just play Uncharted 2 again. Or God of War III. All will be forgiven.

Have you played Castlevania: Lord of Shadows, pamackie? GORGEOUS game, a lengthy single-player experience, and with God of War style combat. Quite difficult at times, but VERY good. :thu:

• Members

I can solo it with my siren, or hunter (if I rearrange my skill tree for a boss my hunter is the easiest). But this was only after a {censored} load of farming, but some incredible guns

Yeah, it's been a while but I am pretty sure I soloed it once or twice (sirens ftw) once I farmed my sick ass guns/shield/etc

• Members

I've done the game and most of the DLC on PS3, I just need to finish Moxxie's Underdome and do the Claptrap Revolution.

Claptrap was fun.

Moxxxie was kind of pointless though since you don't really get XP or any good gun. I beat the 3 main level but had a lot of trouble with the rest.

• Members

Have you played Castlevania: Lord of Shadows, pamackie? GORGEOUS game, a lengthy single-player experience, and with God of War style combat. Quite difficult at times, but VERY good.
:thu:

Honestly I can't see myself buying any more games for a while unless they're called Portal 2. I got Dragon Age & Mario Galaxy 2 for Christmas and I'm not even close to done with those, I'm the last person in the world to play COD4, and I'm trying to wrap up this second ME2 playthrough.

Plus I has baby and now I'm teh poorz.

• Members

Honestly I can't see myself buying any more games for a while unless they're called Portal 2. I got Dragon Age & Mario Galaxy 2 for Christmas and I'm not even close to done with those, I'm the last person in the world to play COD4, and I'm trying to wrap up this second ME2 playthrough.

dude, I am so lacking for new toys ever since teh bebeh.

And I also bought Mario Galaxy 2 just after Christmas, I've probably played it a couple hours, that's about it.

• Members

Did I mention that Captain Picard himself does a {censored}load of voiceover work in the game? :idea::love:

Archived