LOL @ the high gain amps coming out

cavemanic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why {censored}ing tone chase if you're only going to play in your little hovel under the stairs????

Come on...that's like buying top quality goose fat to use as fap lube....

And...if you think you need your "special amp" to play your local pub or wedding reception gig...don't bother...You can play

thru a Two-Rock or a Line6, the audience will be drunk & tone deaf...they will not care.

But then what the {censored} would I know...

seriously; what the {censored} would I know?

• Members

When Im playing at home, I mostly play thrash and early killswitch type stuff. My guitars are in drop D. I STILL love modern amps. The tightness and gain makes them easy to get tones that I like out of, and at band or home practicing volumes...

• Members
these clowns move with the tides....now that there douchebag idol is playing DAR they will jump on the bandwagon

I mean theres quite a few that already use exactly the same gear as him, even down to the same IR in the axe-fx
;)

same deal when he starts playing 9 strings

I mean take alot at the seven string forums "____insert blank djent band__ releasing new ep, superior drums, 8 string ,axe-fx"

how come these guys weren't doing this style of music years ago?

just total bandwagon jumpers with nothing to add....have soem originality for {censored}s sake

at least meshuggah did start there own style

I bet you'll hate whatever the upcoming Fractal release is then, I'm sure the leaders and followers of djent will be all over it

• Members
I'm legitimately glad you can see the humor in that. I have nothing against you personally, I just think you put way too much energy into the wrong things.
:cop:
It doesn't upset me, it's just kind of amusing.

hahah actually the greatest troll post I could do would be post up my music as an Alt :lol:
I'd get panned no matter how good it was under this one :lol:

hmmmm hahah this will be fun :D

• Members

milk it for what its worth
:thu:
just wait till the next 40 knob comes out thou.....

I get it if it's not for you. I really do.

But the constant djent hate is outta control sir. It's almost like you're an exaggerated caricature. There's stuff I can't stand too, but I don't obsess. :idk:

• Members

hahah actually the greatest troll post I could do would be post up my music as an Alt
:lol:
I'd get panned no matter how good it was under this one
:lol:

hmmmm hahah this will be fun
:D

That's not true if it is at all good quality. BTW did you ever figure out how to send a MIDI track to more than one VST in Cubase?

• Members
That's not true if it is at all good quality. BTW did you ever figure out how to send a MIDI track to more than one VST in Cubase?

I haven't touched the recording in a week or so, not the way I wanted or hoped but did you know about the sends in the drum map? might have been you who told me this
if you go to drum map/output tab you can send which notes to which VST
I messed with it and it does work but did have some trouble

I'm pretty sure I'd be hated on hard by a few regardless, but would be an interesting experiment to post some up under an alt ;)

Archived