So here's that drumjam. Get on it!

Killzone

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AFXWINTER....I LOVE YOU. My favorite!!!

...all of these are really great though. MissingaString...It just occured to me that I've not heard many clips from you, and you need to post more!!!

I'm doing one tonight if I have time. I haven't done one of KZ jams in a long ass time. :love:

Loop's gonna make some noise.

• Members

{censored} I almost forgot about this. I did get started with mine. I got the bass and rhythm parts down and then my cubase kept crashing my comp. So I had to re-record those parts again and save every I time I stopped. Frustrating. I just gotta put a solo to it but I got busy with some other {censored}. Hopefully I'll have mine up tomorrow night.

• Members

AFXWINTER....I LOVE YOU. My favorite!!!

...all of these are really great though. MissingaString...It just occured to me that I've not heard many clips from you, and you need to post more!!!

I'm doing one tonight if I have time. I haven't done one of KZ jams in a long ass time.
:love:

Loop's gonna make some noise.

Thanks a lot man!

You still planning on joining in?

• Members

Thanks a lot man!

You still planning on joining in?

I tried last night...and didn't come up with anything worth sharing. :facepalm:

I'll get at it again when I have a chance, but Solaris is pretty booked up this month, so I'm not sure if I'll have the time to take another crack at it.

• Members

Forgot about multi quote.

Dude, that is not a digi rp12/rp2000
:eek:
That sounds f'n awesome.

Nice heavy, sludgy tones man. Also CSB (cool solo bro)

Great crunchy tones man. I like how it opens up on the cut time parts. And another CSB

Wow, diggin those Mak4 tones. Very open sounding yet punchy with palm mutes. Diggin the tune too. Kinda Sabbathy with crushing palm mutes.
:thu:

I like it! Makes me think of a factory of pissed off robots bulding heavy machinery.

Has a heavy southern rock vibe, I dig it. You always have some really tasty solos in yours. nice job man.

Very nice, tight playing. Dig the harmonies. What amp is your friend using on this?

Wow, very nice. I was waiting for some organ shred, Deep Purple style!!
:lol::thu:

This one got my head bobbin. Great harmonies on the solos.

Thanks again for another killer drumjam, killzone.

Thanks Dude , ha I wish ,took me like 4 hrs to play that with one finger :p:facepalm: But that is the sound I usually go for , distorted Hammond :love: like Perfect Strangers m/

• Members

Thanks guys :love: I was really diggin on the vox tones from my RP500 at the time this drumjam was posted. I never really played around with slightly gritty clean type of tones as i'm always jamming on hi-gain or really clean/acoustic stuff.

Seems the older I get, the more appreciation I have for the classic rock/crunch type tones. Not that I'll ever give up listening to or playing metal though. Just expanding my vocabulary so to speak.

Here's the raw track. I just like the way it roars when I dig into the strings. http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10714425

Archived