So here's that drumjam. Get on it!

Killzone

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Wicked tune , I think it's your best work to date , really well done and nice to finally hear some real bass around here ! m/m/

Wow thanks dude!!!! This is the first time i've recorded my 7-string in years :)

Speaking of the bass, i listened to this in my car and the bass seems too high in the mix; what do you guys think? {censored}in LOvE my BB :love:

690e3f26.jpg

• Members
Wow thanks dude!!!! This is the first time i've recorded my 7-string in years
:)

Speaking of the bass, i listened to this in my car and the bass seems too high in the mix; what do you guys think? {censored}in LOvE my BB
:love:

690e3f26.jpg

Sweet bass ! I like the mix , not bad ,not bad at all .:cool: You could be right though , it's one of those things you can tweak forever until you like it , different playback systems sound different so perhaps . Bass is tricky as is mixing all together but keep doing what you like and don't sweat it .

• Members

Wow thanks dude!!!! This is the first time i've recorded my 7-string in years
:)

Speaking of the bass, i listened to this in my car and the bass seems too high in the mix; what do you guys think? {censored}in LOvE my BB
:love:

690e3f26.jpg

That's a sweet looking bass! Looks almost ivory, or olympic white from the pic.

I've been borrowing my friend's Spector 5-string and used that on my track (although it's a little low in the mix).

• Members

Nice,very industrial. Nice to hear a different alternative like this.
:thu:

Thanks! I've been on a huge NIN kick lately so I've been dying to record some stuff like that.

The guitar sounds pretty thin on my ipod headphones but thick on my speakers at home, how's it sounding on your system?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
That's a nice gloomy day song right there. I'm digging the extreme compression on the drums.
:thu:

Thanks man ! With the drums I used a preset EQ ( shaved off tons of lows) with a Cubase EQ "rock drums " preset :idk:and the Stillwell Rocket comp . & a little 'verb. I always like to try different things on these drum jams , be it for better or worse , just to see what these plugins do .

oh btw I used this thingamajig I just got on friday to use with a win 7 64 machine , dirt cheap AD/DA and I mean cheap ! Now if they could only make a cheap PCI card they would have perhaps the best bang for the buck system available , still this thing worked perfectly .
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/264903-REG/Behringer_SRC2496_ULTRAMATCH_PRO_Sample.html

Archived