wow some guys are so clueless..LOL

guitarbilly74

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In some places that would be considered harassment... If he ever did that at any of the places I worked at he would of got fired...

Here it's pretty chill, they don't have a strict policy about co-workers dating outside of work. Besides, I know the boss is {censored}ing the admin assistant so I'm safe.

• Members

Haha, fastest I ever got fired was when I {censored}ed the chick (manager) the owner was cheating on his wife with. The owner was a friend of my family too. It turned out all right though. I {censored}ed her more after he fired me, his wife busted him for {censored}ing her, and then his wife owned the restaurant and he moved back to Chicago. :lol:

• Members
I'm talking to my co-worker here we're laughing our asses off. Apparently, this guy has invited her out
15 times
and she said no every single time and he just keeps on insisting
:facepalm::lol:

Seriously, WTF is wrong with some people? LMAO

• Members

IME, the ones you have to do a little work for, are the ones worth keeping. Seems like if they are too easy, it gets boring. I've known my wife since HS, and got shot down in flames the fist time I asked her out, lol. Married for 7 years this month :lol:

• Members

I was like (and still am in most likelihood) like Michael J. Fox's young father in "Back to the future". I was so afraid of rejection I couldn't bring myself to ask a girl out...

I'm the other way. If she says no, {censored} it, I'm not out anything. Meanwhile, I'm petrified she will say yes. Because then {censored} just got realer than Asia, son.

No is easy. Yes is some scary {censored}.

• Members
I know the dude and he's a pretty cool guy tbh... he doesn't seem like a stalker to me but I could be wrong, you never know.

Dahmer appeared so normal that even after one of his victims escaped to a nearby hospital, he convinced two Milwaukee police officers to release the 14-year-old boy back into his care.

:o

• Members

There is a guy like that at work. I'm the one who told him to apply but at the time I just though he was a little weird and not completely socially inept/insane. He just asks this girl out constantly and never gives up. The kicker is that she's {censored}ing the boss, and he doesn't see the issue. :facepalm:

Archived