OT: Chipotles......first time.

NixerX

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I'm over here in oregon and the first place I see to eat after plane snax, xanax, and booze is chipotles.

{censored}ING NOM.

2x veggie rrito's
:love:

Next stop VooDoo Doughnuts!!!

There's a good pizza joint near voodoo doughnuts, can't recall the name, but it's supposedly in an old haunted building.

If you are in downtown Portland.... definitely go to Deschutes and Rouge tap rooms.

• Members

Just wait until you discover really GOOD Mexican food....:p

I used to love Chipotle, but since I've found some joints that serve less processed stuff, I go there sparingly, and when I do, I leave feeling like I just did a shot of table salt.

• Members

Proguitarshop.com opened a retail outlet in the pearl district. It's epic. I'm gonna be up there next week but only for one day. Too bad it's a quick drive up and back to get my GF's kid from the airport or we could hang out a bit.

Portland this time of year is great.

If you're into motorcycles you must check out Motocorse. They're the Ducati dealer and have this big converted warehouse with a coffee bar and couches and whatnot. Epic cool place to just hang out.

• Members

Ill try to get back to portland. I'm stayng in Eugene. My oldest step daughter is graduating from grad school
:)
plus we are checking out areas to live.

Oregon rules, dude. If you're down with Maine, you'll be right at home.

• Members

Just wait until you discover really GOOD Mexican food....
:p

He's from Maine. I don't think you can get further from good mexican food without leaving the country. They don't have anything like the District Del Sol in the state.

• Members

Just wait until you discover really GOOD Mexican food....
:p

I used to love Chipotle, but since I've found some joints that serve less processed stuff, I go there sparingly, and when I do, I leave feeling like I just did a shot of table salt.

SO much this.

Archived