Adele

fretless

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thee Hammer slamming brendon for parkinsons. Even though it's not true, that is just low man. What the hell is wrong with you? First you slam fat people, and then you slam people with a terrible disease? Grow the {censored} up...Aren't you like 17? I expect that out of a 14 year old sucking off mom's tit still, but not someone who is supposed to be nearing an adult.

What a piece of {censored}
:facepalm:

Becoming a meme has gone to his head. :lol:

• Members

Becoming a meme has gone to his head.
:lol:

Guess I should post an "in before he comes back and says 'you been trolled'" or some other such nonsense that he falls back on when he's called out for being a piece of {censored}.

I didn't realize he had become a meme? :idk: {censored} I haven't been on enough lately :lol:

• Members

Guess I should post an "in before he comes back and says 'you been trolled'" or some other such nonsense that he falls back on when he's called out for being a piece of {censored}.

I didn't realize he had become a meme?
:idk:
{censored} I haven't been on enough lately
:lol:

1. 21, not 17, not 14. I come here to have fun and shoot the {censored}, not try to be an outstanding virtual citizen.

2. I explained the troll before ever being called a piece of {censored}, you are moving too slow.

3. {censored} Brendan0, rarely has anything to contribute and is constantly on other people's cases.

4. Come at me bro.

5. I became a chopped hair'd meme after someone decided to copycat the TGP meme.

6. Are you guys that desperate for me to make another crazy video?

• Members

There was a time when I was younger where that would have been 100% true for me.

At this point I do my best to judge everything on its own merit regardless of such things.

If I still went by that sort of ridiculous mentality I wouldn't have half the music I currently love.

I enjoy the stuff from then as well.
:idk:
This is a bit different.

I'm not criticizing the dislikes btw, just trying to understand where you folks are coming from.

I was just {censored}in' around with ya mang... as for the dislikes- I'm not a dislike, but I'm not like the growing majority of people who are falling head over heels for it either. It's alright:idk: Anything played on the radio these days often becomes too much simply because of how much time they are on the air I suppose?

• Members

1. 21, not 17, not 14. I come here to have fun and shoot the {censored}, not try to be an outstanding virtual citizen.

2. I explained the troll before ever being called a piece of {censored}, you are moving too slow.

3. {censored} Brendan0, rarely has anything to contribute and is constantly on other people's cases.

4. Come at me bro.

5. I became a chopped hair'd meme after someone decided to copycat the TGP meme.

Brendan has been here much longer than you and has contributed a great deal more than you have over the years. The only thing I've personally seen you contribute is fueling troll fires :idk: The only thing you've got going for you is solid taste in automobiles...as far as being a muscle car fan that is...the fact that you drive a ford is a different subject entirely :o:lol:

• Members

{censored} Brendan0,
rarely has anything to contribute and is constantly on other people's cases.

4. Come at me bro.

Thats where ya lost me and probably most of HCAF boss.

Brendan is a great dude.

• Members

4. Come at me bro.

BrendanO has always been good people as far as i'm concerned, funny as {censored} too.

You're just trying too hard, mellow out SON.

• Members

BrendanO has always been good people as far as i'm concerned, funny as {censored} too.

You're just trying too hard, mellow out SON.

I'm sure he's a great guy, hell I don't like big bird either.

Towards the end of every thread he jumps in he reminds me of the dude in the group of skaters that doesn't skate, he just makes fun of the people who don't look like skaters. Or something, hell I don't know. I can find faults in everyone's posting here, Bryan, Sheik, Richard, mike, matt, dave, quang, etc. It's like being in a marriage after a while... I love you all as people, but goddamn sometimes the smallest things get me raw.

So for summary, Brendan has great taste in music and can be funny, but the same last laugh posting style makes me want to put a cat in a blender.

• Members

I'm sure he's a great guy, hell I don't like big bird either.

Towards the end of every thread he jumps in he reminds me of the dude in the group of skaters that doesn't skate, he just makes fun of the people who don't look like skaters. Or something, hell I don't know. I can find faults in everyone's posting here, Bryan, Sheik, Richard, mike, matt, dave, quang, etc. It's like being in a marriage after a while... I love you all as people, but goddamn sometimes the smallest things get me raw.

So for summary, Brendan has great taste in music and can be funny, but the same last laugh posting style makes me want to put a cat in a blender.

Any time I think of his posts hes the FIRST one jumping in, hes done that to me a few times. :lol:

But yeah, no one likes a troll, stop trying so hard.

• Members

Hypocritical? I know I'm a douche and I don't give a {censored}. You've been running around here doing everything you can to get attention and adoration from people who could not give two {censored}s about you and just enjoy the lulz you sometimes bring. Now that you've crossed the line I have no doubt you will see how fast HCAF empties the waste basket...

GOODBYE

SON!

• Members

Hypocritical? I know I'm a douche and I don't give a {censored}. You've been running around here doing everything you can to get attention and adoration from people who could not give two {censored}s about you and just enjoy the lulz you sometimes bring. Now that you've crossed the line I have no doubt you will see how fast HCAF empties the waste basket...

GOODBYE

SON!

SmgT-rwn5W4

just imagine i'm beiber.

happy now?

Archived