Adele

fretless

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This.
:facepalm:

Also, having to say you were trolling at the end = having to explain the joke.

I just figured that after several occasions of standing up for heavy chicks, me calling adele (who isn't THAT large) a sow would be seen for bait.

but it wasn't.

HCAF.... I am disappoint.

• Members

Having parkinson's and scribbling {censored} in black and white doesn't make you an artist.

I posted stuff that makes me a {censored}ty artist. You posted stuff that makes you a {censored}ty person.

You won this round, congratulations.

• Members

Everyone defending the fat girl for being fat should probably shut up. It's not like she has 20 extra pounds. She's like 50 lbs overweight. To the point that its unhealthy. When you see a fat girl at the Cheesecake Factory eating a soup, appetizer, and steak/mashed potato dinner and cleaning the plate with some bread - she looks like Adelle. That is reprehensible.

These people should lose weight, and if they get ridiculed for being fat I'm ok with it.

I'm not saying I'd jump in, but fat people are gross and I don't like them on principle.

• Members

I just figured that after several occasions of standing up for heavy chicks, me calling adele (who isn't THAT large) a sow would be seen for bait.

but it wasn't.

HCAF.... I am disappoint.

On behalf of HCAF, I apologize for not following and cataloging your posts so as to have realized this masterful troll attempt. :facepalm::lol:

• Members

Everyone defending the fat girl for being fat should probably shut up. It's not like she has 20 extra pounds. She's like 50 lbs overweight. To the point that its unhealthy. When you see a fat girl at the Cheesecake Factory eating a soup, appetizer, and steak/mashed potato dinner and cleaning the plate with some bread - she looks like Adelle. That is reprehensible.

These people should lose weight, and if they get ridiculed for being fat I'm ok with it.

I'm not saying I'd jump in
, but fat people are gross and I don't like them on principle.

And yet, that's exactly what you did.

• Members

I'm not saying I'd jump in, but fat people are gross and I don't like them on principle.

You are a terrible person and will more-than-likely die alone.

• Members

You can ask most people on HCAF and they'll back me on this...I don't usually launch personal attacks against fellow HCAFers.

But almost everytime I see you post you just come off like a complete {censored}wad...

• Members

Ok maybe you went too far but there is no denying that she is visibly overweight.

How about a middle road? Doesn't have to be a swimsuit model but everyone should exercise at least sometimes, men included.

Great voice. Nothing I haven't heard before though.

• Members

Good voice, some nice songs, disappointed she doesn't write them herself.

I'm more impressed with Beth Ditto. Holy hell does that woman have energy - she moves around more on stage than 99% of the skinny brootz deathmetallers. Including ME, in case anyone thinks I'm trolling.

Oh, and for some reason, I LOVE this, though it's thinly veiled Tory Amos :):

[video=youtube;NkUKbfaRggk]

• Members

She likes her food I'm bettin.

You are absolutely goddamned worthless. The world is a {censored}tier place because you're in it.

And to the rest of you, who gives a flying {censored}? The woman can flat SING. As much as I like this forum, there are moments like this thread that make me want to bitchslap the whole {censored}ing lot of you. Christ.

• Members

Its not about what she looks like, I actually love her music.

But I think its silly that people are hopping out of the wood work to defend fat people when one guy makes an off color comment about it. You act like its not a very widely shared viewpoint, or that nearly all of you view a very fat person differently than you would a skinny person (generally negatively).

A lot of people like to preach about how 'open minded' they are on the internet - and I think its silly because generally speaking it's not true. And I was being harsh before in saying I hate fat people on principle - but it IS true that I always view fat people more negatively than skinny people, until proven otherwise. Not that people who are in shape don't suck too sometimes.

Archived