Low life scum. I hate thieves..

boxcarmonument

• Members

Got up at 3 a.m to go to work. I drive a truck. When I got to work i noticed that someone had literally stolen everything out of my truck. Starting with my guitar, a CB radio, my GPS. My {censored}ing entire cd collection. 19 years of {censored}ing music gone. My epiphone les Paul custom. The son of a bitch stole my shower bag about 10 pairs of jeans and my unopened bottles of shampoo.

So far the insurance has everything estimated around $7000.00. And of everything they took give me back my {censored}ing Cd's. I just want to gut someone.

Thankfully I still have the hang tags for my guitar complete with serial#. So I hope this son of a bitch tries to pawn it. I've got a .357 just waiting for someone..

Die scum die.

• Members

I'm sorry about your sitch man, but I do have a couple of questions:

1. why the {censored} do you have a guitar sitting in a truck that is nowhere near you?

2. your "entire" cd collection? it's called an mp3 player, why the {censored} are you still carrying separate cd's around, and how many do you have?

• Members

I'm sorry about your sitch man, but I do have a couple of questions:

1. why the {censored} do you have a guitar sitting in a truck that is nowhere near you?

2. your "entire" cd collection? it's called an mp3 player, why the {censored} are you still carrying separate cd's around, and how many do you have?

Im also sorry, but wondered the same as above. Its not smart to EVER leave things of value in your car. Hell I heard about someone that got {censored} stolen out of there car......while it was in the garage!

I learned in HS to not leave a massive binder with CD's in my car. Either burn copies or get an MP3 player. You can get a headunit for $100 that you can plug your mp3 player into.

Again though, that sucks man. Sorry. Live and learn.

• Members

Not in a car. It was in a semi truck.

That's how I had so much {censored} in it.

The $7000 is from everything that was stolen. Not just the few things I mentioned.

I am near my truck 99% of the time. With the exception of this last weekend I couldn't bring it home. The wife was having a garage sale. I usually park in my driveway.

the phrase if you can see it consider it gone. Well my windows where covered. With a curtain and you can't see in the bunk. So someone would have to be inside to see what's in there.

mp3's meh don't have a player and prefer cd's.

Archived