Egnater Armageddon? Looks promising.

Crunchtime

• Members

Now don't quote me on this but with a street of 1.5k, probably MIC.

Yes, it will be made in China.

Therefore nice price, 1600EUR for this head is not that much in comparison to other heads made in EU or USA etc.

I have played Armageddon at Musikmesse and I'm sure metalheads will like this amp a lot :thu:

• Members

:)

[video=youtube;oHWmpG66YWM]

[video=youtube;dEWSsGJPvps]

You gotta like the guy in a suit demo'ing the amp, - the funny thing is this bitch has been talked about for 1 1/2 years and NOTHING yet, thats a lil odd imo, i can understand some delay with putting out a product, but shit this is going on 2 years now and nothing

:idk:

but it does sound pretty damn bad ass!!

• Members

Looks like a diezel layout/knobs/switches (mid boost second master etc) herbert. MIC and fairly pricey (not a true three channel). That guy in the suit uses the wrong guitar with no palm mutes???!!! WTF.

I don't like the seventy/80 speaker choice on the 4x12 also.

• Members

Yes, it will be
made in China.

Therefore nice price, 1600EUR for this head is not that much in comparison to other heads made in EU or USA etc.

I have played Armageddon at Musikmesse and I'm sure metalheads will like this amp a lot
:thu:

My Tweaker and RM22 are prolly made in the same factory in China? they have the same knobs and there pretty sturdy for a chinese made mapz.

• Members

My Tweaker and RM22 are prolly made in the same factory in China? they have the same knobs and there pretty sturdy for a chinese made mapz.

I still think that the Tourmaster is a very underated amp as well...It's like a poor man's Diezel VH4 in a way. Still want to pick one up and have it moded.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I Don't think Bruce would have ripped the circuit from Diezel .he did not do that on the mod stuff when people asked..

however it was compared to other heads and tested against them .Bruce mentioned that it could cop those tones ..

the heads they listened and compared to were 5150 ,Recto, JVM, Splawn Nitro and the Deizel Herbert

• Members

I Don't think Bruce would have ripped the circuit from Diezel .he did not do that on the mod stuff when people asked..

however it was compared to other heads and tested against them .Bruce mentioned that it could cop those tones ..

the heads they listened and compared to were 5150 ,Recto, JVM, Splawn Nitro and the Deizel Herbert

This is correct, Bruce used some very popular and great sounding high gainers as a point of reference. I own a Herbert and played the Armageddon extensively at NAMM. They do not sound similar. That being said...The Armegeddon is a great sounding head.

Archived