Video Demo II of the Fuch Plush Noxious pedal.

riffy

• Members

Video Demo II of the Fuch Plush Noxious pedal.

This one isn't distorting the camera mic. At least on my playback system.

You will hear the room sound in the recording. I placed the mic back in the room

some instead of right on the speaker grill. This is a LOT of what it sounds like actually in the room.

Youtube does it's normal thing with the audio as usual though. I hope you all will listen and comment, good or bad.

Thanks,

Gary

[video=youtube;XPkLcx24dQI]

• Members

I dig the phatness, Gary! Quite noice.
:thu:
I'm still impressed by that Special Six, btw, too. Seems like you can dial that pedal in to be either bruutz or just more of an extension of your amp. Cool!

I too am really impressed by the VHT as well. The Fuchs Plush Noxious pedal is simply sublime to me... I really, really dig it!

Thanks so much for listening and taking your time to comment Chris :)

• Members

I too am really impressed by the VHT as well. The Fuchs Plush Noxious pedal is simply sublime to me... I really, really dig it!

Thanks so much for listening and taking your time to comment Chris
:)

No prob, breauxseppi. :)

I'd be very interested to hear a comparison of this pedal vs. the Suhr Riot I have. I love my VFE Pale Horse for low to mid gain od, and I've kept the Riot on my board for 80s high gain (for when I'm running into a clean amp instead of using my amps' channels), but while the Suhr sounds great, it's not as dynamic as I'd like & it's kind of a one trick pony, y'knkow? This pedal sounds like it's got more versatility to offer in a similar gain range... :idk:

• Members

No prob, breauxseppi.
:)

I'd be very interested to hear a comparison of this pedal vs. the Suhr Riot I have. I love my VFE Pale Horse for low to mid gain od, and I've kept the Riot on my board for 80s high gain (for when I'm running into a clean amp instead of using my amps' channels), but while the Suhr sounds great, it's not as dynamic as I'd like & it's kind of a one trick pony, y'knkow? This pedal sounds like it's got more versatility to offer in a similar gain range...
:idk:

I haven't played the Riot yet. I have just heard it numerous times live and it really sounds great to me.

I would be interested in a shootout of them too. Wonder if John Suhr would send me one to demo?

• Members

One way to find out, yo.
:idea:

(If not, I'd send you mine for you to film a shootout demo...)

I will email John about it. If not, I just might take you up on your offer Chris.

Andy sent me this Noxious to demo. I am getting ready to send on a Caroline Wave Cannon that

I demo'ed also. Maybe John will join the gang.

G

• Members

Sounds great Gary! Love it!

Thanks bro! I really appreciate it much. I need to get a good video camera for sure though if I am going to do this type thing and some video editing software!

How ya been Chad?

• Members

Damn - thick and yummy is yummy!

Thanks so much Richard. I do think I recorded it way to loud though.... I was only in a 10x12 room.

The amp and pedal are way thick though. They remind me of a boosted really cranked JMP!

Gary

Archived