Mesa boogie triple recto with a hint of 5150 CLIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

thefyn

• Members

Guitars sound good, the bass guitar would benefit from a meaner sound. It's pretty soft and unnoticeable now.

Good ears on the bass. The bass was just put in direct for me to get my guit tones. My brother has to record it properly with his setup (he is a phenom bass player with a Nautilus bass etc)

• Members

Love that {censored} dude! love it. Brutal pick hand!

It's easily my fav track from the new album. The chorus IMO makes this one "the single" as it is pretty anthemic. No chorus in the clip etc, but I was tracking vocals and even the rough ones put me in fuk yeah mode.

When I put this idea together (to start my own small biz) I wanted to do 2 albums and 2 vids for each album.

The one in my sig, and this demo clip when finished will end up a vid shoot too.

I'm juggling concepts. bands always shoot videos in abandoned warehouses. I was thinking of shooting in a fully working warehouse. With people going about their normal business, forklifts driving by etc.

• Members

I'm juggling concepts. bands always shoot videos in abandoned warehouses. I was thinking of shooting in a fully working warehouse. With people going about their normal business, forklifts driving by etc.

This sounds cool. It would probably be a little high-tech, but a bionic humanoid facility or a corpse reanimation project assembly line would be awesome to see.

• Members

Nice blending of tones there!

Turned out nice and crunchy sounding.

Did you have a blend of recto+515 on both the L and R sides?

Yarp: Each amp was recorded multiple times and panned l and r. No particular side sounds different from teh other.

• Members

This sounds cool. It would probably be a little high-tech, but a bionic humanoid facility or a corpse reanimation project assembly line would be awesome to see.

Yeah somewhere innovative but also laced with imagination and inspiration.

Klops assembly line.

• Members

I really like the guitar tones, but the wild cymbal ringing got to me right away. I think the drums were a little loud as well, but kick ass tune.

This is very early days. Everything will be humanized etc.

• Members

I really like the style and tones. What guitars, mics cabs did you use? I'm guessing it's quad tracked?

Tokai VC75 EMG89

Kramer Pacer EMG81

Mic SM57

Speaker vintage g12t-75's (homeade 4x12 cab)

Boost = Hardwire OD

It is quad tracked.

Archived