Sabaton? Epic metal + ownage of Nazi's video inside!!!!!!!!!

Cooker

• Members

Being the Power Metal nut that I am, I've been told that I'm supposed to like this band.

... but I can't. I can't get past that guy's voice. He sometimes sounds like Rockin' Rolf from Running Wild, just with a head-cold and lower range; but then I'm like, "I'd rather be listening to Running Wild." Also, the music behind that voice just sounds kinda generic to me.

They're hyped a lot. I just don't get it
:(

Hmm. Maybe it's one of those bands that are better live. I've seen them live three times, and they've always been really good, but I've yet to hear them on CD. I should click on those links when I have time

• Members

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd.....

SCENE.

Jesus. I didn't like this guy. You know that feeling when your foot is itching? Not just itching, but you have a pair of shoes on where the shoelaces were way too long, so you had to pull them tight, then double and triple knot them to keep from tripping on them? And then because of this, removing said shoe feels like it requires three algebra savants and cutting tools? And then you have to remove all that to scratch that itch, so you're all like FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HE'S WORSE THAN THAT.

Great. Now my {censored}ing foot itches.

• Members

Congrats, cooker, you listen to Dragonforce.

I listened to all the best power metal back in the day of Blind Guardian, Hammerfall, Stratovarius, Lost Horizon, Brainstorm ect.... I remember when Dragonheart (before they were Dragonforce) came out and they were not the worst but their singer really sucked bad. They went downhill quick.

• Members

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd.....

SCENE.

Jesus. I didn't like this guy. You know that feeling when your foot is itching? Not just itching, but you have a pair of shoes on where the shoelaces were way too long, so you had to pull them tight, then double and triple knot them to keep from tripping on them? And then because of this, removing said shoe feels like it requires three algebra savants and cutting tools? And then you have to remove all that to scratch that itch, so you're all like FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HE'S WORSE THAN THAT.

Who are you?

Archived