This needs to be said in respect to the previous death metal thread,

Guitarist+

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:facepalm:

Some people will never learn.

I guess actually, it does happen sometimes!

Influences:

Children of Bodom, Dethklok, As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Pink Floyd, Megadeth, The Faceless, The Black Dahlia Murder, AC/DC

I mean right there. :lol:

I think you guys have more of a frostbitten North kind of vibe going on than "Melodic Death Metal, Metalcore" though.

:cop:

• Members

I think you guys have more of a frostbitten North kind of vibe going on than "Melodic Death Metal, Metalcore" though.

:cop:

If you are talking about his YT clips, I would agree. But everything that {censored}ty production value sounds like Black Metal to me.

• Members

If you are talking about his YT clips, I would agree. But everything that {censored}ty production value sounds like Black Metal to me.

Its pretty hard for a couple of 16 year olds to produce an album with nothing but a Rock Band Mic and Audacity

• Members

On a side note, I'm watching Rush on Palladium and they're straight kicking ass.

Is it R:30? Seen that one a few times. :thu:

I'm watching Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmare's (the UK version). I just discovered this show. Holy lulz is it awesome. :lol: If only it were acceptable to drop F-bombs in common everyday convo here like it is in the YewKay... :cry::(

• Members

Is it R:30? Seen that one a few times.
:thu:
I'm watching Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmare's (the UK version). I just discovered this show. Holy lulz is it awesome.
:lol:
If only it were acceptable to drop F-bombs in common everyday convo here like it is in the YewKay...
:cry::(

It is. :thu: Lifeson was getting some KILLER tones out of that H&K that night. :love:

Archived