This needs to be said in respect to the previous death metal thread,

Guitarist+

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey, I got an idea, why don't you act like a complete whinging prick and then wonder why everyone
else
are being assholes.

This has, in fact, been pointed out to him at least once before, Brendan. It worked, albeit briefly.

• Members

i'm convinced this is RB's alter ego
the TriRec Mesa mapz has changed his brain :thu:

also, Dethklok is actually pretty melodic... :o they have lots of catchy {censored} i sit @ work whistling/humming to myself all day... :o :o :cop: esp Brendon's solos

• Members

the TriRec Mesa mapz has changed his brain
:thu:

also, Dethklok is actually pretty melodic...
:o
they have lots of catchy {censored} i sit @ work whistling/humming to myself all day...
:cop:
esp Brendon's solos

Waiting for you to make an appearance! :thu:

• Members

the TriRec Mesa mapz has changed his brain
:thu:

also, Dethklok is actually pretty melodic...
they have lots of catchy {censored} i sit @ work whistling/humming to myself all day...
:cop:
esp Brendon's solos

:rawk::thu:

• Members
Deadnight Warrior is obviously a Children of Bodom fan

Children of Bodom is melodic death metal

You argument is invalid

Not really. I didn't mind their first two albums, but I wouldn't say I'm a fan. I just needed a name many years ago. :idk:

I also wouldn't really consider them melodic death metal. Melodic yes, but I don't really think there's anything death metal about them. :idk:

• Members

Maybe if you would lighten up and get that potato chip out of your ass you'd see I'm joking.

and then you cry at nite because we don't like you? GOD...

oh and yea, {censored}ing Dethklok rules... I have seasons 1, 2 and 3 on itunes :lol:

• Members

Not really. I didn't mind their first two albums, but I wouldn't say I'm a fan. I just needed a name many years ago.
:idk:

I also wouldn't really consider them melodic death metal. Melodic yes, but I don't really think there's anything death metal about them.
:idk:

Eh, their genre is always hotly debated amongst fans. Personally I consider them melodic death metal, but some of their albums seem to deviate from that (Blooddrunk seemingly more thrashy, for example)

• Members

lol this {censored} again.

Yes, they are a band in the literal sense, as in there is a collection of musicians who are being paid to play the songs.

But they are not truly a metal band. There is no, "this album was inspired by eighties thrash with a little bit of grindcore, oh and also DETHKLOK." It doesn't work that way. At least, not with people over the age of sixteen.

• Members

lol this {censored} again.

Yes, they are a band in the literal sense, as in there is a collection of musicians who are being paid to play the songs.

But they are not truly a metal band. There is no, "this album was inspired by eighties thrash with a little bit of grindcore, oh and also DETHKLOK." It doesn't work that way. At least, not with people over the age of sixteen.

:facepalm:

Some people will never learn.

Archived