Shameless vid of my band from last night (JCA content inside)

sahlomonic

• Members

Finally had one of our shows recorded, and I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out. A few hiccups here and there, but it was good enough for the judges to vote us on to the next round. Singer is using a Mesa Trip Rec through a G-Flex cab. My rig is JCA100H -> Marshall Powerbrake -> Soldano Cab - >Scumback speakers. I believe this was captured with a Zoom Q3. Sahlomonic = stage right cowboy hat guy :p

Our version of "Rodeo"

xt_DotMU1VU

Original - "Break Things"

RNgYEJY-pVc

I will say this is quite an invaluable tool to learn from. Since I never get to see what the crowd sees, it definitely points out places that need improvement ie stage presence, playing, volume levels, etc.

• Members

That was great!!!! Been a while since i've been in the clubs, takes me back, 7th day is a very solid band.:wave: Kansas crowds rawk.:rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk:

The guitars sounded spot-on, your bass players toan is monstrous, i wish i could jam with a guy like that.:thu:

• Members

Nick (our bass player) really gets into it, and we love him for it. He just switched bass rigs a few months ago. Went from a huge 8x10 Peavey cab to a 2x10 + 2x15, and it sounds so much better.

Anyone notice our drummer wearing sunglasses? It's not a fashion statement . . .

He works for BNSF railroad as some sort of repairman. Day of show, while hammering one of the tracks with a 10# sledge, it bounced back and caught him right underneath his right eye. Completely swollen shut as if he got KO'd by Rashad Evans. Looked nasty, but he stuck it out like a champ and did the show!

Archived