It's getting real in London

satannica

• Members

Just a load a self entitled wankers that have been led down a blind alley by the Labour government, still being soft on them now as they commit arson, theft and criminal damage. Springing up in Bristol and Birmingham now, got riot vans out here in Derby. Fair play to the turkish community at least they still got some balls and community spirit. These kids need a good kicking as it's obvious their parents raised them with zero discipline.

This.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is what gun control leads to. Nuff said.

WTF like the LA riots, are you really that retarded.

on the issue of gun control there is a big cultural difference that you should know about.

US you feel its your right to bare arms

UK we feel lucky we don't have to bare arms.

Its that simple, the reason hand guns were banned is because some guy shot up a lot of (young) kids in a school, this riot was started because some one was shot.

It's a very different culture, not right not wrong but different.

• Members

While I don't disagree with the open-door immigration sentiments, I don't think that's entirely directly to blame here; in fact I think it's only part of the component. For one, the TV images I've seen have largely been black, white and asian gangs. In fact, only the Turkish communities have managed to get a bone together and stand for their businesses... that's more likely to be because they probably own their own stores and aren't chains like Currys or Argos. Most of them don't pay insurance on their properties due to cost - fact! They just don't pay it! So while it's a commendable action, I rather believe they're looking after their own asses in the first instance and the community second. Not that I blame em like!

That said, this is political! Not on the behalf of the yobs here, but this is a direct result of Labour's total misrule. The Labour elite are currently seizing every media-opportunity to get their ugly faces on TV, proclaiming themselves to be the voice of reason and "leading the call" I heard one of these tramps say! Leading the {censored}ing call? Please! Only two things these idiots are leading, and that's Jack and {censored}... and their only interest is an electioneering campaign and capitalizing on these atrocious events. You wait and see... Milliband will have his face on there soon enough!

The fact is that the kids of yesteryear - my generation really - were the ones asking what job they can do to get them the most money for the least effort. It's really this generation has seen single parents living off benefits and starting fights with all and sundry and felt entitled and owed a living. Discipline and morals are just not in the equation. This is Tony Blair's Britain. This is the fruit if his Labour! And it's these kids rioting with no future that Tony Blair and Gordon Brown sold out and whose future they squandered on becoming a laughing stock! Like I've said many times, it's going to take a decade of Tory leadership and big-boy decisions and to make the rough journey to limit the damages and get things back on track! If {censored}ing Milliband was in charge, it'd go to hell in a hand-basket long before now.

I'm not surprised the UK is a laughing stock in Japan; really it has been a laughing stock in Europe for a long time now. Even when visiting Germany they readily take the piss out of the English and their stupidity. And I don't blame them! Channel 4 News yesterday had two people on who apparently work with "Kids in the community" and neither one of the two of them could string a {censored}ing sentence together. It just sounded like what it was; they had learned enough big words to say a lot but really say nothing. Words like "community" and "black crime" and "support" and blah blah blah... not one of them actually came up with a coherent sentence to even explain what was going on or even offer an insight to the mentality behind the kids involved in the riots - the very people they're supposed to be so "in touch" with.

That said - water canons, tazers, buses to cart them off to maximum security prisons and an immediate stop on benefits for everyone involved! {censored} it, there needs to be some reaction starting now.

• Members

on the issue of gun control there is a big cultural difference that you should know about.

Its that simple, the reason hand guns were banned is because some guy shot up a lot of (young) kids in a school, this riot was started because some one was shot.

+1 - I can't imagine what a cluster{censored} it would be if there were guns in the middle of all this!

• Members

Hippie nonsense.

The riot is caused by the fact that ordinary people are not able to protect themselves against the rioters. The guy that was shot by the police is just an excuse.

This would not happen if the people had guns to protect themselves. Self defence = good.

• Members

Hippie nonsense.

The riot is caused by the fact that ordinary people are not able to protect themselves against the rioters. The guy that was shot by the police is just an excuse.

This would not happen if the people had guns to protect themselves. Self defence = good.

Your an idiot, with a bit of luck some one will shoot you in defense of Darwinism.

• Members

I'm not surprised the UK is a laughing stock in Japan; really it has been a laughing stock in Europe for a long time now. Even when visiting Germany they readily take the piss out of the English and their stupidity. And I don't blame them! Channel 4 News yesterday had two people on who apparently work with "Kids in the community" and neither one of the two of them could string a {censored}ing sentence together. It just sounded like what it was; they had learned enough big words to say a lot but really say nothing. Words like "community" and "black crime" and "support" and blah blah blah... not one of them actually came up with a coherent sentence to even explain what was going on or even offer an insight to the mentality behind the kids involved in the riots - the very people they're supposed to be so "in touch" with.

That said - water canons, tazers, buses to cart them off to maximum security prisons and an immediate stop on benefits for everyone involved! {censored} it, there needs to be some reaction starting now.

actually when I worked in Germany they had the the up-most respect for the English, and I will be honest the Japanese where reporting it because it was England and they were suprised to see this happening, the comment was at the end "this could happen in Japan due to the state of the economy and the way the economy is headed globally"

To be honest Satannica I know you love to blame Labour but this time I think its beyond the government, its the way this country has been too soft for a long time (before labour) and the way the economy is, people want to keep up with the Joneses but can't and the 20% tax hike has not helped (nothing against the current government I think its the best thing to clear the counties debt).

I left England because I saw this coming, I think every one remembers me moaning about it.
I love the UK I love London its been my home, but it's in a bad way and I hope it gets fixed, as there is a lot I miss about the country but I cant live there for a while until it is fixed and that makes me sad :(

• Members

The LA riots didn't happen because people had guns. Yes, well done.

And to add to what Neil said, I also saw this coming. Especially since the students protests late last year. I've also said that we'll head into another recession and seeing as the stock market has taken a crap it's looking more likely. So unfortunately I think we may seen more things like this. If they happen in my area they'll get a {censored}ing good hiding even if I get one myself.

• Members

And to add to what Neil said, I also saw this coming. Especially since the students protests late last year. I've also said that we'll head into another recession and seeing as the stock market has taken a crap it's looking more likely.

Apples and oranges.

• Members

And to add to what Neil said, I also saw this coming. Especially since the students protests late last year. I've also said that we'll head into another recession and seeing as the stock market has taken a crap it's looking more likely.

The only guns I remember was the people on the roofs of their business protecting from looters

• Members

Maybe I'm an idiot but at least I'm armed and not at the mercy of some teenager "rioters" lol. That would be even more idiotic.

If being a hippie means my life isn't in the hands of muppets like you bearing arms then so be it, say i was just in the area and you felt threatened decided to pop a few shots off at a crowd? Yeah sounds great doesn't it, eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Genuinely we are educated enough to know we do not want guns in public.

• Members

If being a hippie means my life isn't in the hands of muppets like you bearing arms then so be it, say i was just in the area and you felt threatened decided to pop a few shots off at a crowd? Yeah sounds great doesn't it, eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Genuinely we are educated enough to know we do not want guns in public.

think_of_the_children_186.jpg

• Members

You're a hippie. Yep.

If you are armed, people think twice before messing with you. Surely even a hippie can understand that?

While I'm a gun owner, lover and carry ... reading your posts makes me nervous. :confused:

• Members

All I'm saying is people should have the proper means to protect themselves. Am I a bad person for saying this?

No. You are a bad person for seeing riots in another country, and using that as an opportunity to polish your gun opinion in public.

If anything you are weaker, thinking you need a gun to have piece of mind. Calling people hippies while armed is pretty easy. In fact, it's bullied and dictated nations for centuries.

• Members

I just don't buy into the "Government cuts caused all this" bull{censored}.

I know many people who have been made redundant and struggled to find work, in some cases resorting to any low-skilled crap they can get. They're not out rioting!

Archived