Close call.......

mhenson42

• Members

I was sitting at a traffic light yesterday next to a car load of illegal immigrants when a big semi-trailer drove right over the top of their car!! Flattened it. :eek:

"Wow, close call!!!". I thought..... "that could have been me"

....so today I'm going to get my commercial drivers license.

:cop:

• Members

My post---------------------->

Your head-------------------->

{censored} you, asshole. I'm glad to see you have balls to talk {censored} behind a computer. Wow, you're the {censored}ing man. Say {censored} like that to my face and you would wish it was the semi-trailer that hit your racist ass. You goddamn cocksucker.

• Members

gbilly you need to move here and reform our state since in 15 years it'll be mexico lite all over again... :facepalm::lol: they don't listen to whitey anymore :cry:

this reminds me of the Tosh bit where he talks about not being able to speak english but they're from spain not mexico and the audience are the racists... :lol:

*looking for audio/video*

• Members

{censored} you, asshole. I'm glad to see you have balls to talk {censored} behind a computer. Wow, you're the {censored}ing man. Say {censored} like that to my face and you would wish it was the semi-trailer that hit your racist ass. You goddamn cocksucker.

It was a joke. you didn't get it. It said nothing about anyone's race. You are too stupid to argue without resorting to calling people names.

I wouldn't say anything on this forum that I wouldn't say to you in person.

Archived