The best kept secret - Br00tz amps that rival Mesa for half the price!

teemuk

• Members

I think that logo is tacky as fuck in my opinion. Reminds me of a tribal tattoo and we all know how stupid those are. Sounds decent to me. These made in china amps are coming a long way over the past couple years. I am getting really tired of amp clips of just fast lead playing though. Play some rhythms, chords, palm muting, etc. But this isn't a demo either so I guess I can't really complain.

And yea, Lucius, they sure as hell don't try and hide the similarities between their amps and what they're trying to copy. As far as cosmetics go anyway. I mean just look at those wanna-be Marshall JCMs. Same headshell, same piping, same grill-cloth, same chassis/layout, same switches and knobs, same colors. I mean, come on now :lol: This rectumfrier is the same way. The knob/switch lay-out is identical, as well as the tolex/headshell. Doesn't appear to have diamond plate though. They must of missed a step. Also appears to be a Fender knock-off next to it. So they covered all the knock off ground pretty good. Got your british crunch, american high gain, and american clean. China is an advanced country. You'd think they wouldn't need to go about making perfect look-a-likes.

Archived