New teaser vid for my band's new EP!

nwright

• Members

I think its awesome that you have Mark Morton for your bass player. :poke:

You guys sound awesome and your drummer is a maniac!

LOL, it was a fight but we got him to the midwest, had him pack on some pounds and gave him a bass!

thanks for checking it out!

• Members

I don't even know what that means

New York Death Militia

Its hard for me to explain as Im not in it but my sister is a VP for the Rhode Island Chapter and is big into it. Which is the only reason I know it exists. At the risk of sounding cliche or like a sales pitch ( I dosent cost money or anything) its a club for fans and bands that are into Extreme and Underground music. They do all kinds of shows and organize gatherings (ie parties and shows) they do a lot of benefit concerts for members that have fallen on rough times. Mostly its a great support network for bands in demo , merch distro, getting shows....places to crash if touring. its a good resource.

My band has even done a benefit show with the RIDM (Rhode Island) and we play Somewhat Proggy Hardcore so its not a group of elitists.

Anyway. I just thought that maybe you guys might be interested in checking it out your local chapter and seeing if it could benefit your kick ass music in some way. Im sure the NYDM folks would dig the hell out of it!

• Members

I'll look into it. I found the website, but it's barebones. I'm assuming they'll have a presence on social networks?

Yea the site is in limbo I guess. I can PM you my sisters FB. She can put you in touch with the folks nearest to you if you want!

• Members

lol, I gotta say I was surprised when the dude auditioned. He's become a great friend as well. He's a musical genius in my mind. Awesome at theory and composition and he plays well. He can write complete orchestral arrangements, and has published a few of his works. He's written dixie land stuff for full brass ensembles and more all the way up to orchestra stuff. The dude's like a savant or something. I'm glad he's in our band!

Archived