"Masks off! I have a two year old in here." Seriously???? WTF?

TU BE

• Members

Don't know if it's different from where you live, but around here if you don't want trick or treaters you turn off your porch light. If you have your porch light on they will knock. And asking them to take off their masks is stupid. As mentioned either, turn off your porch light or put the baby in another room. We had our 6 week old at the grand parents away from town. No one knocks out there. Came home about 8:30 after everyone was pretty much done. Kept the porch light off and no problems.

• Members

I don't give two {censored}s or a {censored} about Halloween, or any special occasion for that matter. I stay the hell home and play video games.

I'm not going to be an ass and ruin someone else's fun though, so long as everyone leaves me the hell alone and I can carry on about my day.

• Members

Don't know if it's different from where you live, but around here if you don't want trick or treaters you turn off your porch light. If you have your porch light on they will knock. And asking them to take off their masks is stupid.

This. If your porch light is on , you should expect kids to come. In our area though , trick or treaters are always done by 8 pm . Most parents take their kids to the local businesses right after school , so by 8 pm , theyve already had to make 3 trips home to empty the buckets. We took our kids out for 1 hour and the amount of candy we got is ridiculous. It seems like my kids would rather hand out the candy to the other trick or treaters though. They love that

• Members

I had a trio of early teenagers show up at my door with NO costumes (if you don't count emo pants). Two of them blandly said "trick or treat" and but their smart-alecky little bitch girlfriend goes "give me some candy".

I told them to get lost and slammed the door in their face. Man I love being a cranky old man. Next year I'll sit on the front porch with a hose.

• Members

I had a trio of early teenagers show up at my door with NO costumes (if you don't count emo pants). Two of them blandly said "trick or treat" and but their smart-alecky little bitch girlfriend goes "give me some candy".

I told them to get lost and slammed the door in their face. Man I love being a cranky old man. Next year I'll sit on the front porch with a hose.

I vote hid in bushes with a shotgun and come out and cock it for any idiot {censored} that does what you just described.

Archived