CSB Bigbangtheory/LadyLoopPwnt etc...

LoopQuantum

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, in VERY measured doses I like it and can find it funny. But after about 5 minutes I sort of want them all to die. However, it takes 5 seconds of larry david to send me into a psychotic rage...so...
:idk:

He does the same thing to me. I just want to snap his little douchey neck. He's a guffaw'ing, annoying, walking stereotype. I despise that man.

• Members

I like TBBT and felt the same way about Seinfeld not being funny. I don't do neurotic humor, which is also why I hate Larry David (main writer of Seinfeld) and Curb.

LOL, I never thought Seinfeld was all that funny ( plus I was YOUNG, so maybe I didn't get it). I've not watched a lot of Larry David, but what I've seen isn't funny to me. It comes off as elitist "city slicker" old man comedy to me. *shrugs*

• Members

First, I don't watch that much TV, particularly sitcoms. They are just plain dumb. Shows like Three and Half Men just make me weep for humanity. However, whenever I find TBBT while surfing, I usually stop for a while. Why? Because I swear I actually went to High School with those guys. Out of my close friends, I did the worst on the SATs and was still in the top 3% nationally. One of my best friends scored 2nd in the nation. He went straight to MIT and then CalTech. We are in our 40s now and I am pretty sure he has never been on a date.

The writing and actors NAIL that type of person. Plus, I think Mayim Bialik's character is incredible.

• Members

I love the TBBT! {censored} the haters...you don't have to watch it.

The problem is that one channel started showing it at 7:00, when there's oftentimes NOTHING on now that Comedy Central bumped back Daily Show/Colbert reruns to 6:00...so I keep getting tempted to give it another chance.

• Members

Oh man, I {censored}ing love the big bang theory. Ive watched episode after episode of that show lol. I dunno how curb and seinfeld got mentioned in here, but I never thought seinfeld was that funny, though it had its moments. Larry David is a {censored}ing ertarded, and I cant stand him, but after my old roommate made me watch so many curb episodes, that show kinda grew on me. I can only watch like 1 episode at a time, then I gotta let that {censored} digest cuz that man is soooo {censored}ing ridiculous that I cant believe he is a real human being lol.

Archived