The Making of : The Ghost Chili/Trinidad Scorpion Butch T Pepper Pot of Chili

-Assy-

• Members

That will literally have no flavor. If agony actually had a taste, this would probably be it. Since were chalking this up to 'something stupid I did in college', sounds like a good time.

But, please, for the love of god, film you and your crew diving into this. Please.

Seriously, please?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Back in March, I bought a Ghost Chili plant. A few weeks ago, my brother and I made a salsa using one pepper. It was hot, but not "blow your brains out" hot. I've tried eating about half of a whole chili also. After, I was sitting on the ground, eating ice cream out of the carton for a half hour. Hahahahahah!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Abouttreefitty

View Post

Back in March, I bought a Ghost Chili plant. A few weeks ago, my brother and I made a salsa using one pepper. It was hot, but not "blow your brains out" hot. I've tried eating about half of a whole chili also. After, I was sitting on the ground, eating ice cream out of the carton for a half hour. Hahahahahah!

Yeah eating the whole chili is stupid. The pepper actually has a good flavor. I have eaten the Caliente wings from Man Vs. Food in Richmond, and a few other small places wing challenge with the ghost chili, not comfortable, but I wasn't begging for milk and I didn't get a rectal fissure explosion of hot gooey man magma either.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by -Assy-

View Post

Yeah eating the whole chili is stupid. The pepper actually has a good flavor. I have eaten the Caliente wings from Man Vs. Food in Richmond, and a few other small places wing challenge with the ghost chili, not comfortable, but I wasn't begging for milk and I didn't get a rectal fissure explosion of hot gooey man magma either.

I didn't say what I did was the smartest thing I ever did. LOL

It does have great flavor though. Everyone I've given one to has said the same thing.

• Members

i want to try teh jolokia varieties and the scorpion as well.

for the record, i think super sweet super hot stuff tastes, well, assy.

endorphin rush hot sauce for example. hot, but gross. daves insanity=hot but good. i prefer are stronger pepper vinegar and garlic element when im dealing with hotter things.

leave the mangos and the sugar and junk out of it.

BUT, and this sucks for you, the sugar makes it stick to your tongue = hotter. most super hot sauces use this trick. you're in for it!

why dont you dump some pure capcaisin in?

im making chili this week now, damnit smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by -Assy-

View Post

Everyone can stop panicking about my money. I know you all are just looking out for my bank account, but the spicy chili is only part of the dish, the rest of it will be a sweet molassas/cocao infused sweet/mildly spicy culinary delight. Only taking about 1/4 of it for the ass-raping madness.

I think I am doing it wednesday, the ghost chilis come in on Monday. Pics of the orange red fire powder today.

You are missing the point. Ghost chili is basically like pouring gasoline on a dish. Yeah it's hot but has no flavor, is causing gland damage and thus ruining the food. No one gives a {censored} about wasting money it's about wasting the meal. It's pointless.

Hey guys Clorox {censored}ing hurts to ingest, let's make chili out of it. Super retarded and tooly

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers

View Post

You are missing the point. Ghost chili is basically like pouring gasoline on a dish. Yeah it's hot but has no flavor, is causing gland damage and thus ruining the food. No one gives a {censored} about wasting money it's about wasting the meal. It's pointless.

Hey guys Clorox {censored}ing hurts to ingest, let's make chili out of it. Super retarded and tooly

i think he meant hes making a big pot of gourmet chili, and a separating a small batch of ghost chili. so the ingredients are already being used

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers

View Post

Jolokias have a great flavor actually. As mentioned before.

bro.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D

View Post

ive been OC sprayed in the eyes. the chili cant be as bad as all that but i hope its close

Me too. I was thinking about just going ahead and cutting out the middle man and digesting it rectally. I just need to find a funnel that won't melt...

Archived