TAKEUCHI lo pro FR

fretless

• Members

so I bought that satin finish lo-pro from the 'bay for stupid cheap , the guy said he got it new from Washburn custom shop , anyway

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

I cannot use it on my build because of the way it's shaped in the back at an angle , the OFR next to it is just square and Warmoth recessed routes are square , however no worries I bought another OFR :love: , so maybe one of you guys can use it , it will fit on any top mount OFR route , or many Jackson or Ibby routes as they originally made those trems . Let me know if you can use it.

• Members

can you use it , if yes you can have it.

I CAN use it.

:thu:

But my Ibanez 560 already has an Original Edge that I love.

At some point I'll build a Warmoth...but that won't be for some time...It should go to someone else.

You're a good man!

• Members

I CAN use it.

But my Ibanez 560 already has an Original Edge that I love.

At some point I'll build a Warmoth...but that won't be for some time...It should go to someone else.

You're a good man!

Yeah, it isn't the color I was wanting. But if you can use it you better post pics!!!

• Members

changing the subject slightly, how'd your greenburst turn out?

really nice so far it's all done except still waiting on the bridge pickup , I custom ordered a DiMarzio 36th anniv PAF , F space w/ 2 conductor , it should arrive maybe next week . So far the Dimarzio Virtual blues neck p/u sounds killer

IMG_1388.jpg

got it's custom plate in the other day

MOVEMENT.jpg

though I already removed the gasket , it wasn't needed on this one . The guitar is feather weight too , the body was 3.2 lbs.

• Members

I was just being a moron like usual.
:D

Very cool of you to hook someone up with a trem fretless.

Yeah me too pretty much.

I hope this trem finds a home.

Good on you Fretless!

Make sure the recipient sends you a receipt...then claim it on taxes as charitable donation. :lol:

Archived