Giants V. Niners

Ovid9

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Manning is cracking under the pressure. Yesssssss.

Cracked? You've never SEEN Eli Manning crack, then. He was cool and slick as mineral oil, despite getting sacked 5 or 6 times.

And pulled out the WIN--the ONLY thing that really matter in football.

Now, don't you feel like a schmuck?

Eli's going back to the Superbowl. Niners are going home for the winter.

• Members

Your right, Alex Smith throwing at the feet of his defenders was exciting. With little pressure.
:lol:

He missed SO many passes. Wasn't the reason the lost, but damn if the Niners get a true top caliber QB...watch the hell out!

• Members

Cracked? You've never SEEN Eli Manning crack, then. He was cool and slick as mineral oil, despite getting sacked 5 or 6 times.

And pulled out the WIN--the ONLY thing that really matter in football.

Now, don't you feel like a schmuck?

Eli's going back to the Superbowl. Niners are going home for the winter.

the only schmuck in here is the cocksucker calling people names.

at the time i posted that, he WAS cracking. then the combination of an opposing QB throwing at his receivers' ankles and a moron that {censored}ed up TWO different kick returns put the spring back in his step.

• Members

49ers didn't play well enough to win today, bottom line. Other than those 2 Davis TD passes, Smith looked like crap today...hard to believe the game was still close considering S.F. had NO 3rd down conversions all game.

yeah, i thought so as well. as poorly as SF played, the giants should have defeated them handily.

if the giants play the SB like they played this game, they gonna get raped.

yeah, i said it :o

• Members

The Steelers run them constantly, and they usually work.

The Steeler who are currently playing in the SB? :cop:

I get it, the reverse is a high risk/high reward play. But they are often catastrophic when they go wrong. To me, it just ain't worth the very real risk of complete disaster happening on a play that has maybe a 25% chance of gaining more yards than a simple draw?

I'm not an NFL coach and never could be though I'm just a fan who has watched the Bears run too many of those stupid plays that completely backfire.

• Members

Coughlin has a knack for getting his team up for the big games. His failing is not getting his team up for average games. That's the Giants' M.O.

I think Eli has the same issue at times. If Pats fans aren't worried about NY after the Ravens game, they really should be. This is gonna be another great Super Bowl.

Plus another ring for Eli.

So much for the "Dream Team" Philly put together. Beasts of the East....LMFAO. Andy Reid....lol

• Members

Yeah, I guess if you like watch championship defensive play it really stunk. All those sacks, broken up passes, and bone-jarring hits were {censored}ing lame-o.
:rolleyes:

You're right I do hate watching defensive play. Give me a shoot out any day.

There might have been more bone-jarring hits if the QBs could have completed a pass or two!!

Archived