Nuno is selling some guitars

guitarbilly74

• Members
  • Members

wow way to swing off your own nuts nuno. i remember george lynch doing the same thing a few years ago. trying to sell his guits on ebay for $15,000+.
:lol::facepalm:
i wonder if anyone will buy them.

Ty Tabor's done the same thing, but IIRC, his prices weren't nearly as bad.

• Members

he's the guy that opened for your band last Saturday. Since you're... you know, so famous.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

:idk:

• Members

He is Rihanna's backup guitarist.

Rihanna+Nuno+Bettencourt+MySpace+JetBlue

OH.

So why is he a big deal, then?

As far as I've known, Extreme really only hit commercial success with that douche-bag anthem, More Than Words...

I've heard his guitar model is comfy and plays great, but seriously, what makes this guy think he can ask 7000 for one of his guitars?

• Members

OH.

As far as I've known, Extreme really only hit commercial success with that douche-bag anthem, More Than Words...

I've heard his guitar model is comfy and plays great, but seriously, what makes this guy think he can ask 7000 for one of his guitars?

If people can say Jimmy Page is bast evar and mean it, then Nuno can get $7k for a guitar!!!

• Members

OH.

That's the case in North America, but Nuno is huge in other countries, especially Japan. Since the sale is worldwide it is very possible that some fan or collector abroad will buy this.

• Members

That's the case in North America, but Nuno is huge in other countries, especially Japan. Since the sale is worldwide it is very possible that some fan or collector abroad will buy this.

This. Just like the handful of people who know Paul Gilbert here in the States, everywhere else in the world where musicianship is actually appreciated he is VERY well known. America actually blows at recognizing talent. Nuno is a certified bad ass guitar player who happened to get saddled in a ridiculously horrible band. I should say, Extreme is actually a band of very competent musicians, they just wrote songs that sucked and Gary Cherone wrote horrible lyrics.

• Members

Stephens neck joint can suck a cock. Why would you make the upper fret access on a strat even worse?

I thought the point was to make upper fret access better. Could be wrong and I've only played one nuno sig and can't remember if it was one of the cheap ones without that neck joint or if it had one whether or not I noticed anything. Does it actually make it worse?

Archived