Gear you regret giving up

cacheek

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Soldano Hot Rod 100 - back when Silverchair first came out and made these amps popular.

Bogner Ecstasy 100B - This one hurts since I paid a bit more than what I sold it off for :cry:

Mesa Recto 2ch - Yeah, you can still get them but not as cheap of a price as you used to be able to.

Diezel Herbert - Ultimate recording amp IMO. Not exactly cheap either to recoup.

• Members

Nothing fancy, but my first electric was an Ibanez RX170 and I sold it for pretty much next to nothing. It was a nice guitar and played way above what I sold it for. Ah well, hopefully the kid is well on his way to being a great player. :D

• Members

My '91 Les Paul std. Natural top with all gold hardware. Only 300 made I was told. It was a case queen too. I did replace it with a '92 (thanks to berkleebill) but alas it's not the same. Awesome guitar none the less just not the same.

• Members

Voodoo DSL

Sorta.

I traded it for my Eclipse which has been my main guitar ever since and will continue to be for a very very long time.

I miss that amp but I don't regret the deal because I {censored}ing love this guitar more than any piece of gear I own or have owned.

Archived