been here the longest....fewest posts......

aldridt1

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, having lurked for years on here , I have to say one of the funniest things ever was when there was that one guy....cant remember his screen name, but he was a shredder type guy with a splawn amp, and a great player.......

but one time he posted a link to his bands website, and mixed in with all the normal stuff were some drunk post gig pictures. One of the pictures had him licking one of his bandmates' nipples.

I dont think the guy ever lived that down. I still laugh when i think about all the {censored} he got for that picture......

• Members

Ok, having lurked for years on here , I have to say one of the funniest things ever was when there was that one guy....cant remember his screen name, but he was a shredder type guy with a splawn amp, and a great player.......

but one time he posted a link to his bands website, and mixed in with all the normal stuff were some drunk post gig pictures. One of the pictures had him licking one of his bandmates' nipples.

I dont think the guy ever lived that down. I still laugh when i think about all the {censored} he got for that picture......

I think I kinda remember that! :thu:

Archived