2012 post your gear thread

magh8

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

took me 15 years to collect what i have, and i bargain shopped for most of it...far from rich.

I think it's pretty much the same for most of the guys here. I started gearwhoring in 2002 and always bought an amp used, saved a little more, sold amp for the same price I paid for it, bought another slightly more expensive amp used, repeat.

• Members

I think it's pretty much the same for most of the guys here. I started gearwhoring in 2002 and always bought an amp used, saved a little more, sold amp for the same price I paid for it, bought another slightly more expensive amp used, repeat.

Buy....flip and hopefully work your way to a keeper.

• Members

This.

I've got a few beater guitars i think i'm gonna unload to get one or two nice ones...I don't play out enough to need them anymore.

I've got my eye on a Suhr pro series, an PRS singlecut, or an 70's Les Paul Custom.

Good stuff man!! Not my kinda music by any means, but it kept my attention enough to actually get me to watch in it's entirety...your singer is good for what you guys are doing!

Cheers dude, i know its not a style everyone digs but we have a great time doing it and i feel extremely lucky to be doing it every day!

• Members

@timmyfirst Your video rocks! I dig it! Got an 80s vibe with a 2k12 twist!

------

Some of you out there seems to have a very busy 2k12. So much gear in such a short period of time!

On my side very quiet... Sold a few pedals to fund the lat 2k11 Mini Rectifier but someone offered me the guitar below (a cheap JS30 KV) in trade of a Zoom G2 pedal I had for sale.

I think the trade was kinda cool and fair.

DSCN2248.JPG

• Members

Great song man! That's some funny ass {censored}. :lol: That color scheme is probably the gheyest thing out there but I love it. :o It's like the '80s threw up on the guitar. I probably won't play that guitar live but secretly in my basement. :rolleyes:

Mine is the Charvel version but I have been searching for years and I mean YEARS for the BC Rich Gunslinger version of this in black and green with the maple fretboard. :mad: Just can't seem to find one. I though about doing a custom shop Jackson in green and black. :facepalm::lol:

• Members
So sick. I remember that dude Steve from High Jinks using a very similar rig, and he was in Edmonton as well. Solid choices there

He plays in a punk band called No Problem now.. I think he's still using an SG > JMP > Super Hard On > Orange 4x12. Great tones.

Thanks though man, your stuff gives me a boner. :love:

• Members

If it doesn't have pictures and large text, he won't like it.

A brainiac amp forum retort is being brewed at this moment.

And what gives you the right to judge my intellect without me responding to the original question? You know absolutely nothing about me or my education, so before you jump to conclusions perhaps do a bit of research into who you're dealing with. Next time i'll report you for attacks on my person.

• Members

Great song man! That's some funny ass {censored}.
:lol:
That color scheme is probably the gheyest thing out there but I love it.
:o
It's like the '80s threw up on the guitar. I probably won't play that guitar live but secretly in my basement.
:rolleyes:

Mine is the Charvel version but I have been searching for years and I mean YEARS for the BC Rich Gunslinger version of this in black and green with the maple fretboard.
:mad:
Just can't seem to find one. I though about doing a custom shop Jackson in green and black.
:facepalm::lol:

Yeah his is the Charvel body, he had a spare BC Rich neck from an old Warlock so he slammed that on along with some garish yellow pick-ups! Even though the colour scheme is super camp, somehow its the best thing ever!

• Members

And what gives you the right to judge my intellect without me responding to the original question? You know absolutely nothing about me or my education, so before you jump to conclusions perhaps do a bit of research into who you're dealing with. Next time i'll report you for attacks on my person.

Easy there tarzan.

Have you ever seen the lynch mob that ganged up on me on the Amp forum or the FX forum?

The moderator's just gave out a small warning and it still goes on.

If you feel that I'm too harsh on you, then act on it.

Put me on you ignore list.

There's plenty on this forum that are on mine.

Archived