NAD! Ultimate bedroom toanes!

Crunchtime

• Members

LOL! I can't do the Duncan.

DSCF000118.jpg

EHX 44 Magnum

With AMT P-1 bitches! :evil:

DSCF000614.jpg

With an MXR Classic OD and NS-2 thrown in for more fun.

DSCF000219.jpg

Sounds {censored}ing killer and gets massively loud too. With the MXR OD it's like a mini 3 channel rig but, for now I am mainly just boosting the P-1 with the OD. The only {censored}ty thing is the 44 Mag won't accept my Pedal Power cable so I had to use courtesy plug on back of PP. Stil only using one outlet plug. :)

I want to put this lil rig on a pedal board. I still want to fool around and try my MXR 10 band EQ with it and my chorus pedal too. I know my cheapo Radiosnax patch cables got to go. LOL. Got some in the mail to replace them.

Sorry, no clips. I have nothing to make clips with.

• Members

Looks good!

Why don't you put the NS2 after the P1 so you can here the gate SLOWLY open every time you hit a chord?

This is the first configuration I've tried. I just set it up like a regular amp. NS-2 before amp. I look at the space between the P-1 and 44 Mag as the effects loop area. I'm going to try my EQ between the 44 mag and the P-1.

• Members

Actually that was a diss to the NS2.

Everytime I set it up after dist into clean I could hear it slowly open.

I want to try a Decimator but have not been able to pull trigger yet. NS-2 has been good enough for me so far and I'm not going into clean. The P-1 is a high gain preamp.

• Members

Cool! I'm running something very similar. I have the 44 Mag., P1, V1, TS9 and NS2. I am really impressed with the P1/44 Mag rig. I have a Tube Cake on the way. I'm thinking of running the P1/44Mag with the R1/TC-3 in stereo.

That's awesome. Where do you put the NS2 in the chain.

Archived